I wrote these at work during slow times, and honestly, I am quite proud of them. I think they are exactly what I need to follow, AND I can easily split them up by month and then by week, and even by day. It’s hard to give up on a goal when it’s something small every day that I need to do!
So, here are my goals!
I’d like to say that I regret not vlogging two days in a row, but I’m not into lying on my blog.
Oh well, it’s not that big of a deal!
I got some mail in, and I’m happy with it. I might share it later 😛
But I got some GORGEOUS flowers from Josh:
And my December Daily page:
I’m so going to hate myself, but I’m going to attempt to keep myself physically busy, as well as mental!
- December Daily (using the Project: Life app)
- Daily vlogging (Dec 01 – 25)
- Daily blogging (oh my goodness, I used to be SO GOOD at that)
- Daily photo challenges (FMS Photo a Day, CY365)
- Daily planner challenges [yes, I’m obsessed with my planners :P] (RockYourHandwriting, PlanWithMeChallenge)
- I also want to do the challenges for December (I’ve seen the CR since I write the newsletters and OH MY GOODNESS! It’s ADORABLE)
- I’m not stressing on catching up with PL 2016, but I do want to get ready for 2017. Going back to one page per week,
- I’m also doing a fitness challenge I set for myself:
I should add that I am also WORKING over my normal 20 hours a week because one co-worker has hand, foot, mouth and another is using FMLA for mental issues.
Anyone making big plans for December?
It’s nearly midnight, so I have to write this really fast, :lol:.
I went to the gym. FINALLY. After a long, unplanned, break. Truck brakes (TWICE), husband out of town, etc, and I just didn’t go. I went today and I hit it HARD! I feel great!
Oh, and this was after working this morning 😉
That was after work 😉 I’m currently at 24863 :O