Looking back at posts, I see that I make a lot of commitments. I’m going to work out regularly. I’m going to blog consistently. Lately, and every time I make the statement “I’m going to …” I fail at it.
I need to find someone that will make sure I do what I need to do. Josh waffles on it and tells me that I need to take a break sometimes. That’s not what I need. I need the push to make sure I don’t just give up because I lost the motivation.
As you can see, I fail at even keeping track of things in my planner!
Continue reading Making a New Commitment
I’m so going to hate myself, but I’m going to attempt to keep myself physically busy, as well as mental!
- December Daily (using the Project: Life app)
- Daily vlogging (Dec 01 – 25)
- Daily blogging (oh my goodness, I used to be SO GOOD at that)
- Daily photo challenges (FMS Photo a Day, CY365)
- Daily planner challenges [yes, I’m obsessed with my planners :P] (RockYourHandwriting, PlanWithMeChallenge)
- I also want to do the challenges for December (I’ve seen the CR since I write the newsletters and OH MY GOODNESS! It’s ADORABLE)
- I’m not stressing on catching up with PL 2016, but I do want to get ready for 2017. Going back to one page per week,
- I’m also doing a fitness challenge I set for myself:
I should add that I am also WORKING over my normal 20 hours a week because one co-worker has hand, foot, mouth and another is using FMLA for mental issues.
Anyone making big plans for December?
It’s cold enough that the geese are walking on actual ice on the pond.
But I still did EFFING AMAZING on steps today!
Urban Boot for hitting 15k in steps
High Tops for hitting 20k in steps
I could go for 25k (I’m 3356 steps away) but my PM is kicking in, and I need to be able to semi-move tomorrow. I feel FREAKING AMAZING though!
I did my first workout today. Oh lord! I got lost. I got confused.
I completed it though!
Then I required a shower, :lol:. I had a stank about me. Okay, not really, just a lot of sweat!!
Then, I sent to the store, and bought a few Special K protein things. I prefer the Special K stuff because I love how it tastes. Plus, I can combine it with my Special K protein cereal 😛