Looking back at posts, I see that I make a lot of commitments. I’m going to work out regularly. I’m going to blog consistently. Lately, and every time I make the statement “I’m going to …” I fail at it.
I need to find someone that will make sure I do what I need to do. Josh waffles on it and tells me that I need to take a break sometimes. That’s not what I need. I need the push to make sure I don’t just give up because I lost the motivation.
As you can see, I fail at even keeping track of things in my planner!
Posted in #PlannerFamous, I Work Out, Meh, No Set Topic, OLW - Gratitude, Photography
Tagged Beachbody, consistency, fitness, Guardians of the Galaxy (film), Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, happy planner, health, life, lillie henry, Marvel Cinematic Universe, me and my big ideas, miscellany blvd, Miscellany Boulevard, planning made easy, plum paper, Star-Lord, workout
I’m so going to hate myself, but I’m going to attempt to keep myself physically busy, as well as mental!
- December Daily (using the Project: Life app)
- Daily vlogging (Dec 01 – 25)
- Daily blogging (oh my goodness, I used to be SO GOOD at that)
- Daily photo challenges (FMS Photo a Day, CY365)
- Daily planner challenges [yes, I’m obsessed with my planners :P] (RockYourHandwriting, PlanWithMeChallenge)
- I also want to do the challenges for December (I’ve seen the CR since I write the newsletters and OH MY GOODNESS! It’s ADORABLE)
- I’m not stressing on catching up with PL 2016, but I do want to get ready for 2017. Going back to one page per week,
- I’m also doing a fitness challenge I set for myself:
I should add that I am also WORKING over my normal 20 hours a week because one co-worker has hand, foot, mouth and another is using FMLA for mental issues.
Anyone making big plans for December?
30 November, 2016 in #PlannerFamous, I Work Out, Meh, No Set Topic, Photography, Vlogger
Tagged Balance - OLW 2016, December, fitness, health, plans, Video blog, working out, workout, youtube
4 Simple Rules:
- Never miss a Monday
- Never go 3 days w/out exercise
- Workout at least 3 days a week
- Never give up
It’s cold enough that the geese are walking on actual ice on the pond.
But I still did EFFING AMAZING on steps today!
Urban Boot for hitting 15k in steps
High Tops for hitting 20k in steps
I could go for 25k (I’m 3356 steps away) but my PM is kicking in, and I need to be able to semi-move tomorrow. I feel FREAKING AMAZING though!
2 March, 2015 in Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged counting steps, Fitbit, fitbit flex, Fuck, getting into shape, Getting Into Shape, steps, walking, workout
I did my first workout today. Oh lord! I got lost. I got confused.
I completed it though!
Then I required a shower, :lol:. I had a stank about me. Okay, not really, just a lot of sweat!!
Then, I sent to the store, and bought a few Special K protein things. I prefer the Special K stuff because I love how it tastes. Plus, I can combine it with my Special K protein cereal 😛