I’m sore. Got a workout in, then worked from 130 until 715. Not a lot of hours, but it resulted in a lot of steps!
I’m so going to hate myself, but I’m going to attempt to keep myself physically busy, as well as mental!
- December Daily (using the Project: Life app)
- Daily vlogging (Dec 01 – 25)
- Daily blogging (oh my goodness, I used to be SO GOOD at that)
- Daily photo challenges (FMS Photo a Day, CY365)
- Daily planner challenges [yes, I’m obsessed with my planners :P] (RockYourHandwriting, PlanWithMeChallenge)
- I also want to do the challenges for December (I’ve seen the CR since I write the newsletters and OH MY GOODNESS! It’s ADORABLE)
- I’m not stressing on catching up with PL 2016, but I do want to get ready for 2017. Going back to one page per week,
- I’m also doing a fitness challenge I set for myself:
I should add that I am also WORKING over my normal 20 hours a week because one co-worker has hand, foot, mouth and another is using FMLA for mental issues.
Anyone making big plans for December?
This is the starting stats. Yeah, I’m being a little brave, I think, sharing them.
Also, the curve of my spine is insane. It curves in SO MUCH!
The easiest answer is working. But here’s a bit more of a rundown of all the things that have happened since the last time I blogged. That was on the 9th, in case you’ve forgotten.
July 10, 2016
I worked a morning shift. Jamie got flexed out, so I worked the line. I like those kinds of days, I’ll be honest.
I got plenty of steps that day, as well
Continue reading Where Have I Been?