I wrote these at work during slow times, and honestly, I am quite proud of them. I think they are exactly what I need to follow, AND I can easily split them up by month and then by week, and even by day. It’s hard to give up on a goal when it’s something small every day that I need to do!
So, here are my goals!
19 December, 2016 in #PlannerFamous, Am I Dying?, Book Addict, I Work Out, Meh, No Set Topic, Photography, Vlogger, Writing
Tagged facebook, Fitbit, fitness, goals, Gratitude, health, instagram, miles, pinterest, sleep, Snapchat, steps, twitter, weight, working out, youtube
WORD OF THE YEAR: GRATITUDE
- Blog at least 4x a week.
- Read at least 2 books a week.
- Find a workout and stick to it
- Accept my body for the way it is.
- Find a balance with work and family.
14 December, 2016 in Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged blogging, book, digiscrap, digital scrapbooking, goals, Gratitude, gratitude 2017, life, reading, scrapbooking, word of the year, working out
I’m sore. Got a workout in, then worked from 130 until 715. Not a lot of hours, but it resulted in a lot of steps!
12 December, 2016 in Am I Dying?, I Work Out, Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged charge 2, Fitbit, FitBit Charge 2, fitness, leslie sansone, step obsessed, steps, winter, work, working out
I’m so going to hate myself, but I’m going to attempt to keep myself physically busy, as well as mental!
- December Daily (using the Project: Life app)
- Daily vlogging (Dec 01 – 25)
- Daily blogging (oh my goodness, I used to be SO GOOD at that)
- Daily photo challenges (FMS Photo a Day, CY365)
- Daily planner challenges [yes, I’m obsessed with my planners :P] (RockYourHandwriting, PlanWithMeChallenge)
- I also want to do the challenges for December (I’ve seen the CR since I write the newsletters and OH MY GOODNESS! It’s ADORABLE)
- I’m not stressing on catching up with PL 2016, but I do want to get ready for 2017. Going back to one page per week,
- I’m also doing a fitness challenge I set for myself:
I should add that I am also WORKING over my normal 20 hours a week because one co-worker has hand, foot, mouth and another is using FMLA for mental issues.
Anyone making big plans for December?
30 November, 2016 in #PlannerFamous, I Work Out, Meh, No Set Topic, Photography, Vlogger
Tagged Balance - OLW 2016, December, fitness, health, plans, Video blog, working out, workout, youtube
This is the starting stats. Yeah, I’m being a little brave, I think, sharing them.
Also, the curve of my spine is insane. It curves in SO MUCH!
8 August, 2016 in Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged Autumn Calabrese, Beachbody, Country Heat, Country Swing, dvd, fitness, health, leslie sansone, working out