Madison woke up with a wicked sore throat. She has a slight temp too (100.1 is the highest we’ve seen, though she feels warmer).
Poor thing just can’t catch a break.
Posted in Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged clothes, Connie Prince, day off, Easter Break, Ethan, ice cream, illness, iScrap, Jen Yurko Designs, Josh, Madison, P2012, Project 2012, shopping, sickness, socks, WendyBird Designs
or something like that! Can you believe that it’s already MARCH? Seriously?
SO much going on this month for us! Let me grab my planner and I’ll tell you.
- March 02: Girl Scout leader meeting
- March 03: Girl Scout cookie booth from 10am to 11am
- March 08: Several birthdays
- March 09: My brother’s birthday
- March 10: Chili Feed food drop off
- March 10: Fire Station badge earning at 2pm
- March 10: Chili Feed from 5pm to 7pm (supporting Girl Scouts going to DC)
- March 12: Madison’s field trip
- March 17: Ethan’s SEVENTH birthday
- March 18: Girl Scouts meeting
- March 19-23: Spring Break
- March 20: Josh’s union meeting
- March 21: My parents’ wedding anniversary
- March 26: Pack meeting for Ethan
- March 27: Field Trip for Ethan
- March 31: Girl Scouts meeting