I’m trying to figure out a schedule for the blog. And my YouTube channel. I don’t know what I want to do though.
- Mondays: Plans for the week, including pictures of at least one planner. Gotta put those to use 😉
- Tuesdays: Photo a Day Themes. I want to get into that again!
- Wednesday: Listers Gotta List
- Thursdays: Day in the Life. I want to do these weekly. It might be a vlog, or it just might be a bunch of pictures. Gonna try and do at least some Thursday 3s as well.
- Fridays: Scrapbook layouts. I’m hoping for at least one a week! 😀
- Saturdays: Fun days. I am going to leave it free for whatever I want or feel like posting. Default will be a book review 😀
- Sundays: I miss “Weekly Winners” so I’m going back to that. Even if I don’t have a place to share the link, I am excited to be back to taking pictures again!
I’m really late in posting this. Today felt like another Monday, with the hectic stressfulness (which I’ll explain in full tomorrow).
But, onto how Tuesday went.
Around 6am: Josh called Yinglings and left a voicemail. He was so frustrated, he ended it with “um, yeah”. Poor guy.
Around 7am: Madison awoke, and we had to rinse off her concoction that was the result of us attempting (and thus far succeeding) from the spread of … well, I’ll just say she reeked of tea tree oil, and then coconut-oil based shampoo.
This was how thrilled she was with me. I’m so thankful that she got her hair cut the previous week, or this mess would be SO much harder!
Today is a sad day in history. Twelve years ago, America‘s picture changed. Tomorrow, I’ll be showing pictures of my kids’ reactions. This is the first year that they really understand what happened.
This post is also late, not because of that, but because today (actual today) is my husband’s scheduled day off. His car needed an oil change, so we went out for a bit before the kids got home from school.
Okay, on the layout front. I was up until midnight, but I got it finished!
The templates are by Connie Prince (part of her Instatemps series) and Kathy Winters created the kit (Save the Date series). Each side is linked to the half, so you can see them bigger 😀
BEST thing about Tuesday: I made delicious cookies!
WORST thing about Tuesday: It’s official that my camera is dead, and we can’t afford a new one 🙁
I really didn’t want to wake up. I was late getting out of the bed, and I don’t even care.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Post a post … doing so now, 😆
- Take a picture
- Wash, dry, fold laundry
- Get something out for dinner
- Start on Dad’s website
- Do my CT duties for Wyld Graham Crackers CT
- Do my CT duties for MandyMade
Filed under Uncategorized