My Birthday!The Big Day8 December, 2019Holy crap. I'm really old!
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: TraditionsImage Video
We drove around Potwin (local area around here) and saw the Christmas lights. Every year, they do a different theme, and this year was Classic Movies! It’s so cute! I love seeing the lights every year. It’s a tradition my family started and one we keep each year now with the kids!
- Driving around looking at Christmas lights
- Opening Christmas PJs on Christmas Eve
- Taking pictures in front of the tree on Christmas Eve
- Finding the elf each morning
- Putting up the tree *after* my birthday
The kids with the neighbor’s kids. The Blue Shirt Boy is in Madi’s grade [in her class last year]. The two not looking are the same age 😀 Yes, one of the not looking is Ethan 😆 Then they had an Easter Hunt with our downstairs neighbor.
Now, I’m going to go back to writing the newsletter for Gingerscraps.