I’m trying to figure out a schedule for the blog. And my YouTube channel. I don’t know what I want to do though.
- Mondays: Plans for the week, including pictures of at least one planner. Gotta put those to use 😉
- Tuesdays: Photo a Day Themes. I want to get into that again!
- Wednesday: Listers Gotta List
- Thursdays: Day in the Life. I want to do these weekly. It might be a vlog, or it just might be a bunch of pictures. Gonna try and do at least some Thursday 3s as well.
- Fridays: Scrapbook layouts. I’m hoping for at least one a week! 😀
- Saturdays: Fun days. I am going to leave it free for whatever I want or feel like posting. Default will be a book review 😀
- Sundays: I miss “Weekly Winners” so I’m going back to that. Even if I don’t have a place to share the link, I am excited to be back to taking pictures again!
This week included a lot of headaches courtesy of humidity. Blech!
yeah, I ended up with some sunburn! SO not a pretty sight right now (on Monday ;))
Well, Wednesday ended up a little better. Morning was stressed to the MAX. Today, the blog post is late because I woke up with a wicked headache. Air pressure change caused it. 🙁
Josh was off today, for his scheduled day off. I’m missing his working 6-days a week. I love having him home, but the OT was seriously nice. Now that it’s completely gone, I’ve been looking into working and NO ONE is willing to hire someone who hasn’t worked in 11 years because she had kids, and the smart financial decision was for her to stay home. They also want someone who’ll be a
It wasn’t until around almost noon when I realized I hadn’t eaten a thing. So, I peeled and sliced myself up a cucumber. Yum!
Not a lot of pictures this week. I enjoyed a nice Mother’s Day at home with the family and it was super nice. I hung out with the neighbors, and it was awesome.
My Mother’s Day gifts: a new pillow, two tripods (Gorillapod and Targus 50″), breakfast in bed, turtles chocolate, flowers, Skittles and Twizzlers. Yum!