That’s me in my natural state
I’m trying to figure out a schedule for the blog. And my YouTube channel. I don’t know what I want to do though.
- Mondays: Plans for the week, including pictures of at least one planner. Gotta put those to use 😉
- Tuesdays: Photo a Day Themes. I want to get into that again!
- Wednesday: Listers Gotta List
- Thursdays: Day in the Life. I want to do these weekly. It might be a vlog, or it just might be a bunch of pictures. Gonna try and do at least some Thursday 3s as well.
- Fridays: Scrapbook layouts. I’m hoping for at least one a week! 😀
- Saturdays: Fun days. I am going to leave it free for whatever I want or feel like posting. Default will be a book review 😀
- Sundays: I miss “Weekly Winners” so I’m going back to that. Even if I don’t have a place to share the link, I am excited to be back to taking pictures again!
I’m just going to choose one picture each week.
Lazy family Sundays.
As I sat down to write this THIS MORNING, I was hit with a wave of exhaustion, and my husband also decided (we both did) that we needed to go vote. So, I came home, even more exhausted. I fell asleep until 4pm. That’s when my kids got home from school. That’s also when we had to start dinner because we had a Boy Scout meeting tonight and we had to be there earlier. So, I’m just now getting a chance to sit down and write this at 9pm. So yay?