Hopefully I get more active in doing these 🙂
13 Things I Want to Learn
1. How to create layer styles for Photoshop
2. How to create glitter
3. How to create bows
4. How to create templates
5. How to create characters
7. How to make a really awesome alpha that everyone wants to use.
8. How to make stitches
9. How to make glitter-filled objects
10. How to create bubbles
11. How to create awesome blinkies
12. How to create ricrac/ribbon
13. How to create staples
No one take offense if I didn’t list your kit. Please, don’t! I want so many kits. These are just 13 randomly chosen ones!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
If I duplicate something, I’m sorry, but at this point, I just want to get them all up 😉
Papers/Borders/Journal back: Playmate by Calalily Design
Word art (Love)/Brads(bottle caps)/Stitches: Hugs and Cuddles by Calalily Design
Kit: Dragonfly Summer by Graham Like the Cracker
Stitched ribbon: Urban Kiwi from Shabby Princess
Ricracs: Spring is in the Air from Gingerscraps
My sister is expecting a boy in September. Seeing her with Ethan a great glimpse into the future, except that she looks a little older now, LOL.
1. choose 1 photo
2. choose 7 papers (ALL must be sqaures)
3. use 3 ribbons, ricric or paper strips (NOT included in the 7 papers) and stitches
4. use 8 matching elements (stars, flowers, etc) and an additional 3 matching ROUND elements (buttons, etc)
5. put your Title in a circle and add a date.
Filed under Uncategorized
Okay, I was like stoned out of my mind on Benadryl [Mark and Julie, who were over last night, can testify to that], but I did give my instructions:
Okay, this one is going to require some math, XD.
Just some warning, 🙂
1. Choose 1-4 pictures
2. Choose 2 times the amount of pictures for papers.
For example, if you chose 3 pictures, you need 6 papers. Use as desired
3. Choose number of pictures PLUS THREE  for # of elements.
For example, if you chose 1 picture, you need 4 elements. Use as desired.
4. Choose ONE word art or TWO more elements.
5. Add a border on ALL four sides.
It can be a frame-like border, a glitter border, stitches, even a paper border, but it must be on all four sides 🙂
6. Add a title using font(s) AND alpha(s).
7. Add a date OR journal [you cannot do both].
Kit: Always Romance by Calalily Design
And this was the prize for those that participated:
Filed under Uncategorized