I read a few reviews prior to reading. I was going to read anyway.
I read about complaints about too much apologizing.
I don’t see it as him apologizing, actually, but showing that his heart truly was open, and that he wasn’t what she had thought. That she had over-heard wrong.
See, this is why you don’t listen in on conversations, you miss important parts.
I love the interaction between Lucy and Belle. My step-mom and I didn’t have that sort of relationship when I was growing up. Now, that I’m older, with kids of my own, it’s better, but then, no, it wasn’t good. At all. A large portion of it was mine, and an issue with hormones. But it’s something I’m thankful we’ve worked through.
Cage, and finding out his “unique” actual name was quite funny. What sort of parent saddles a kid with that name, especially a boy :O It’s so not a fair deal.
It was SO nice to see Squire again. I’m really stuck on that guy!
They say the eyes are the window to the soul, but I honestly believe that music is. You can gage someone’s mood by the music they have playing. Loud and banging can mean a really happy, bouncy mood, or a very dark bad mood. Lyrics can usually give you a clue into that.
I just recently updated my “playlist” for my cellphone. I added songs that I thought fit me, and most any mood I could have. It’s always fun to try and figure out why I’ve decided on a certain song, so I figured I’d share my current playlist 🙂 Continue reading →
Posted on13 June, 2008|Comments Off on Just Random (stolen from LJ)
Please copy mine below, erase my answers putting yours in their place then post it in your journal! Please elaborate on the questions that would benefit from elaboration! One-Word-Answers seldom help anyone out 🙂
1. First Name: Sarah
2. Age: 26, will be 27 in a little less than 6 months dies
3. Location: Topeka, KS for perms, but currently in Evansville, IN visiting family 🙂
4. Occupation: SAHM. the pay is low. but the benefits are really really good. I gotta keep Kori’s answer on this, xD
5. Partner?: Joshua Daniel. We met while working at Walmart, hooked up (literally) on his parent’s wedding anniversary and started officially dating 3 days later 🙂
6. Kids: I’m the proud mama of two: Madison, who’ll be 5 a week from today (yes, mishmosh, it’s been THAT long since I’ve seen you last :(), and Ethan, who’s literally our good luck charm, was born on St. Patrick’s Day 3 years ago
7. Brothers/Sisters: I’ve got one brother, Daniel. We’re 3 years, 3 months, and 1 day apart (December 08, 1981 – March 09, 1985). I also have a sister, Megan. We’re 8 years apart, and sometimes I can really feel it, too.
8. Pets: None right now, but once we get a house, we’re going to load up, with at least 2 dogs, and at least one cat 🙂
9. List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life: a) I’ve got my family in my life. I almost through it all away, and I’m glad I didn’t 🙂 b) I found the love of my life, by not looking. I was just looking for some fun and someone to hang out with. Never realized he’d be the one for me, and trust me, he is 😉 c) I’m a mommy. I hate the job at time, like when one of them is throwing a fit, but I wouldn’t change it for anything.
10. Where and for what did you go to school for?: I went to BCC for less than a semester, undeclared at the time. I want to go back for a major in graphic design, and a double minor in English and Mathematics 🙂 Yeah, uber geek here 🙂
11) Parents? Greg and Terri. Terri is technically my step-mom, but she’s MOM all the way. The saying “anyone can be a father, but it takes a man to be a dad” applies directly to her 🙂
12) Who are some of your closest friends?: sunflowerjewelz: now she’s definitely one of my bestest forever friends. She and her husband, Mark, are amazing and wonderful, and both are there whenever you need them. 🙂 mishmosh: I met my Mish online, but actually got the priviledge of meeting her offline, and wow!! Like two peas in a pod are we at times 🙂 nursie: Another one of those online friends who knows me so well, and whom I can discuss ANYTHING with and she’ll listen. And one who knows that I’ll give her my direct opinion without taking offense. Kristen and Jeremy: Former neighbors and coworkers, but amazing people. Seriously need to see them more often 🙂 All of my lj buddies. We know each other at different levels, but I loves my buddies!!
Also: I am hoping: that my families will be able to be together for Madison’s birthday. I wish: that I was with Josh right now. This break from Kansas has been nice, but I miss the love of my life way too much!! I wish: There were more hours in a day. Okay, Kori, another perfect answer I wish: we had more cash, who doesnt?! and another I wish: that my kids would listen better 🙂
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Warning: The account for needs to be reconnected. Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page