:w00t: I HIT SIXTY!!
Things to Pack for a Trip
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Barf bowl/bag (since we have pukers)
- Sunscreen because sun in cars can still burn 😉
- Napkins and wipes for messes
- Cooler of snacks and drinks
- A lunch so you don’t have to buy at McDonald’s
- Extra cash for tolls and emergencies (my parents carry ONLY cash on trips)
- Empty bag or two in case someone pukes
- Forms of entertainment, like toys and books
- Pillows and blankets for naps (my kids sleep like half the trip, :lol:)
- Camera, charged battery (or extra if yours doesn’t do that type of battery), and memory card. If you don’t have a laptop for storing pictures, extra memory cards!
So what do YOU need for a trip?
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Posted in Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged blankets, emergencies, extra cash, forms of entertainment, memory card, memory cards, messes, napkins, naps, parenting, pillows, shampoo conditioner, snacks, sunscreen, Thursday Thirteen 2011, tolls, toothbrush, toothpaste
Here comes the rain now
Well, wait, that was yesterday
Well, shoot me down dead
Clouds were impressive
I’ll definitely say that
Scared Sarah took pics
Saw Mamma Mia
Completely adored the flick
Will be purchasing
I just uploaded 8 songs to my new and awesome little toy, and man, the thing still has mostly empty space. Holy crap on a cracker. Now I have to convert some of my iTunes stuff to MP3’s so that I can listen them on my phone 😉
Madi had her 5-year-old well-baby check. She did awesome!! She did get shots, poor mite, but she barely cried, and said “Ow” during it. Then she went “My arm is killing me” with her insanely funny attitude that she gets. Josh and I couldn’t keep from laughing. My little Monkey is 40 inches tall and 31.4 pounds. See why I call her my “little Monkey”? Itsy-bitsy thing that she is. She’s 10% for her height, and below 3% for her weight.
Afterwards, we did her pre-enrollment for kindergarten. August 5th is the official enrollment date, and starts August 13th. We’re still trying to figure out if she’ll be full-day or half-day kindergarten. Only hints are the shopping list requesting “braided rug” and assorted amounts of snacks. Oh, and 2-reams of paper o.O Yeah, that one was a bit weird to me.