Sometimes I’m just a deer, looking for attention.
Tag Archives: self-love
My hair doesn’t say much about me. I like it short because it’s easier to maintain. I hate it short because it gets in my face. I like it long because it gets curlier. I hate it long because it gives me headaches when it’s up. It’s thick, even with bald spots caused by trichotillomania. Sometimes you have to love your hair
But today, I took some time and actually put on make-up, taking extra care on covering up the problem areas. I even filled in the brows.
Products I used:
- Salon Perfect Perfect Brow Defining Kit, 3 Pc
- CoverGirl Clean Oil Control Liquid Makeup, Natural Beige
- CoverGirl Clean Sensitive Skin Pressed Powder
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer, Fair/Light Warm, 0.10 Ounces
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge HEAVY DUTY CONCEALER
- Revlon Photoready Primer Plus Eye Shadow – Impressionst
- RIMMEL SCANDALEYES LONG-WEAR WATERPROOF EYE LINER #003 BROWN
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By Lashblast Mascara Black
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush, Pink
- Physicians Formula Powder Palette Color Corrective Powders, Light Bronzer
It’s not the makeup though, that made me feel pretty. It was the confidence in myself, knowing I was doing it for myself, not because I had to.