I make the layouts/covers for the buffets at Gingerscraps, and January‘s was no exception. This time, I used one of the templates from the series to make the cover as well.
Here’s the image in use:
I’m trying to figure out a schedule for the blog. And my YouTube channel. I don’t know what I want to do though.
- Mondays: Plans for the week, including pictures of at least one planner. Gotta put those to use 😉
- Tuesdays: Photo a Day Themes. I want to get into that again!
- Wednesday: Listers Gotta List
- Thursdays: Day in the Life. I want to do these weekly. It might be a vlog, or it just might be a bunch of pictures. Gonna try and do at least some Thursday 3s as well.
- Fridays: Scrapbook layouts. I’m hoping for at least one a week! 😀
- Saturdays: Fun days. I am going to leave it free for whatever I want or feel like posting. Default will be a book review 😀
- Sundays: I miss “Weekly Winners” so I’m going back to that. Even if I don’t have a place to share the link, I am excited to be back to taking pictures again!
There isn’t much for Friday. Usually it’s a bit of a hopping day, waking up early to send stuff for Gingerscraps, the digital scrapbooking forum I work for. But, I woke up yesterday seriously not feeling good. I have sinus issues and that was causing problems up top. I have IBS, and that was flaring up, and causing me issues there. So, I spent a good portion of the day passed out, quite literally, on the couch. I was just exhausted and worn out completely. 🙁 Not a good way to spend the day. I only took like 13 pictures all day. That’s abnormal for me, for the most part. Especially when I’m doing things like this.
And today’s blog is super late going up because today my son had a Boy Scout thing selling popcorn (hey, if you want to buy some, let me know. I’m totally serious! :D). But, the post is here! Enjoy!
This is what I wake up to each Friday. I have to send the newsletter, post a forum post, and make sure the blog post all goes live at Gingerscraps. Missi takes care of the store front.
Kit: Life is Beautiful by the GingerScraps designers
Pieces by Joyful Heart Designs, Blue Heart Scraps, & Neverland Scraps
The kids LOVE getting treats after school! Here’s their first for the new year!