1. Worked and it wasn’t bad. 4.5 hours of time and a half.
2. Drove home expecting it to ice over any second. It didn’t. Thankfully.
3. Josh three blankets and PJs in the dryer so I’d be warm when I got home. Aww!!
I got some more pictures of the fire results. It wasn’t a big one, but you can see clearly what happened.
The black in the upper right is something that was burned on when we moved in 9 years ago. Even a self-cleaning or two didn’t get rid of it. Same with the other scorch marks.
The stuff on the burners? Also all stuck on there when we moved in. So, I’m HOPING they give us a new stove. No, they’re going to give us a new stove. One burner plugin actually sparks when it’s used, and is REALLY loose. I just don’t feel safe using the stove/oven AT ALL ever again.