Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
|Thirteen Things on the Table — With Pictures
- Some weird toy the kids got in a Happy Meal, or something. It’s a microphone/echo thing. I seriously do not like it!
- One of my many pair of headphones. Josh got these when he got me my DS. They’re the Nintendo ones that hook behind the ear. I can’t really do the earbud ones. They hurt my ears 🙁
- My favorite coffee mug. 🙂 It’s got snowmen on it. I got it when I worked at Things Remembered in Florida. Central Florida folks: if you go to the mall on Colonial, please tell Bunny, Lisa, and Guliana I said hi!!
- Ethan’s placemat. He loves it, and can even tell you the letters that are on it, and he’s only THREE!! *dances*
- Ethan’s empty cup. It was full of milk at breakfast, XD.
- My cute and awesome and adorable pink mouse 🙂
- My spastic little phone. It’s got an awesome ringtone though: “Never Again” by Kelly Clarkson (actual music, not polytones)
- My lens cleaner for my glasses 🙂
- My heat pad that Josh got me yesterday (I took a nasty tumble, will be told on Sunday, XD)
- 3 different types of Jelly Beans (Starburst, Jolly Rancher, and SweetTart), plus leftover SweetTart Hearts 😉
- The game that was proclaimed to not work on my laptop, even though it does 😛
- YUM!! Soda. Expensive as hell, compared to my waters or my teas, but YUM!!
- Did you not think it would be on the table, too?
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
I finally got the Bluetooth working on the cell (first attempt, too), and got it modified to so totally suit me.
Ringtone: Pirates of the Carribean theme, XD
Too cute, right? Of course, drama can’t be stopped with the PC, so I’m just gonna quote from my LJ:
I hate the freaking toggle for Bluetooth. Josh accidentally clicked “dial-up” with Jesse’s phone and it nearly killed me, LOL!!
Josh fixed it!! It wasn’t connecting with the right IP address 🙁 It was connecting with some 192.whatever instead of Cox’s 255.whatever, *sniffle* Now it’s all working though. I’d already given up on it and pretty much had a meltdown, LOL. He never once faltered, except bitching about how slow the computer was running, XD.
Figures, right? If you find the IOGear bluetooth reading thing for the PC, don’t buy it, unless you plan on redoing your network settings constantly!
17. I hate to do laundry.
I abhor that chore!!
18. If I have too much caffeine, and not enough food, I get jittery.
I’ll have to take video so you can see, XD. It’s actually kind of weird looking, and very subtle.
19. I finally have music on my cellphone, that I like.
But I’m still denied “Before He Cheats”, XD, so Josh’s ringtone is Chewy’s yell, 😆
20. I’m having problems coming up with this stuff, 😆.
I never would have thought that I would have, XD