Opposites don’t merely attract. . .they combust.
Take Me Down, an all-new, sexy contemporary standalone from Wall Street Journal and New York Times bestselling author Carly Phillips, is available now!
Parker Knight was going through the motions… and then he met her.
12 June, 2019 in Book Addict, Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged book, books, carly phillips, Goodreads, new release, new releases, phillips, read, reader, Readers, words, work, writing
- Don’t bother me if I’m reading.
- I’m going to be reading.
- If I say I’m going to puke, don’t go “Oh, you’ll be fine”
- When I have to pee, you KNOW it’s an emergency.
- Dramamine is a must.
- I’ll probably pass out because of it.
- I don’t handle bridges at all.
26 September, 2014 in Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged 30 Days of Lists, 30 Lists, dramamine, mind your ps and qs, pee, reader, reading, reality tv, road trip, travel, traveling, vomiting