I had plans to work on some NaNo prep this week. It’s now Thursday and wanna know how much I have done?
If you guessed nothing, you’d be 100% correct! UGH!
I guess it might be time for me to take my Surface to work with me on a daily basis. I can hide in a corner or the conference room on breaks if I need to 😀 I already have permission for that (so I can have a quiet space when I feel a panic attack coming on).
So, I haven’t posted regularly. My goal for September is to get back into it!
So, for the first post, I thought I’d share the books I read in August!
- All Fired Up by Vivian Arend and Elle Kennedy
- Love is a Battlefield by Vivian Arend and Elle Kennedy
- Don’t Walk Away by Vivian Arend and Elle Kennedy
- Teasing Destiny by Melanie Shawn
- Convincing Cara by Melanie Shawn
- Discovering Harmony by Melanie Shawn
- Taming Travis by Melanie Shawn
- Claiming Colton by Melanie Shawn
- Trusting Bryson by Melanie Shawn
- Seducing Sawyer by Melanie Shawn
- Unwrapping Jade by Melanie Shawn
- Charming Cupid by Melanie Shawn
- Seducing Cinderella by Melanie Shawn
- Someday Girl by Melanie Shawn
- One Day His by Melanie Shawn
- Forever His by Melanie Shawn
- Chasing Perfect by Melanie Shawn
- Embracing Reckless by Melanie Shawn
- Project Duchess by Sabrina Jeffries
As you can tell, I definitely found an author obsession for a bit. September is probably going to be Sabrina Jeffries.
- Scandal Never Sleeps (The Perfect Gentlemen #1) by Shayla Black,Lexi Blake
- Seduction in Session (The Perfect Gentlemen #2) by Shayla Black, Lexi Blake
- Smoke and Sin (The Perfect Gentlemen #4) by Shayla Black, Lexi Blake
- At the Pleasure of the President (The Perfect Gentlemen #5) by Shayla Black, Lexi Blake
- Big Easy Temptation (The Perfect Gentlemen #3) by Shayla Black, Lexi Blake
- One Wore Blue (Cameron Saga: Civil War Trilogy #1) by Heather Graham
- The Sheikh’s Secret Baby by Clare Connelly
- Desperate Duchesses (Desperate Duchesses #1) by Eloisa James
- An Affair Before Christmas (Desperate Duchesses #2) by Eloisa James
- Duchess By Night (Desperate Duchesses #3) by
- Eloisa James
- When the Duke Returns (Desperate Duchesses #4) by Eloisa James
- This Duchess of Mine (Desperate Duchesses #5) by Eloisa James
- A Duke of Her Own (Desperate Duchesses #6) by Eloisa James
- The Fawn (The Beaumont Brothers #1) by Susan Griscom
- Three Weeks With Lady X (Desperate Duchesses by the Numbers #1) by Eloisa James
- Four Nights with the Duke (Desperate Duchesses by the Numbers #2) by Eloisa James
- Much Ado About You (Essex Sisters #1) by Eloisa James
So, not as many as some months, but wow. 19 books … in a month! That’s kinda crazy! I’m at 116 books for the year, already, as well! My goal is 150! I’m probably going to have to up it after the road trip
Opposites don’t merely attract. . .they combust.
Take Me Down, an all-new, sexy contemporary standalone from Wall Street Journal and New York Times bestselling author Carly Phillips, is available now!
Parker Knight was going through the motions… and then he met her.