HP this time could mean Harry Potter or Happy Planner.
I’m sorry, I’m tired. I have a good reason:
Worked a double today. My feet hurt. My arms hurt. My back hurts.
My step count? That doesn’t hurt 😉
And yesterday’s vlog:
There won’t be one for today to share tomorrow. I’m too tired to try and hold a camera or anything like that!
I’m so going to hate myself, but I’m going to attempt to keep myself physically busy, as well as mental!
- December Daily (using the Project: Life app)
- Daily vlogging (Dec 01 – 25)
- Daily blogging (oh my goodness, I used to be SO GOOD at that)
- Daily photo challenges (FMS Photo a Day, CY365)
- Daily planner challenges [yes, I’m obsessed with my planners :P] (RockYourHandwriting, PlanWithMeChallenge)
- I also want to do the challenges for December (I’ve seen the CR since I write the newsletters and OH MY GOODNESS! It’s ADORABLE)
- I’m not stressing on catching up with PL 2016, but I do want to get ready for 2017. Going back to one page per week,
- I’m also doing a fitness challenge I set for myself:
I should add that I am also WORKING over my normal 20 hours a week because one co-worker has hand, foot, mouth and another is using FMLA for mental issues.
Anyone making big plans for December?
Figuring out things that need to be done Weekly, Daily, Monthly, Yearly, and things to just keep track of. This was a five-minute brain dump. I’d have a burp for a few seconds, and then a minute of pure writing.
I like that I know what needs to be done on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, etc, schedule. It helps. It really does.
But it’s also overwhelming. It’s a list, a long list, of things that have to be done.
But they’ll start getting done! This I will promise myself!
Okay, I have plans, but I’m in so much pain right now that I don’t want to share them.
I’m literally shaking from the let-down/endorphins. Oh god. I’m shaking so badly.
Time for me to remove the contacts and just go to sleep.