I touch her face and she leans into me, rubbing against my hand as her lashes fall to her cheeks. “Say yes.”
Her eyes open. “Yes.”
Okay, yesterday, I blogged about my goals for September. Now, I want to share some of my smaller goals, aka plans, for September. Things mostly involving the internet, I guess you’d say!
- BLOGGING: I plan on blogging more regularly. I’d like to say every day, but I know me. That’s not going to happen, no matter what I say. I’m out of the habit. It’s harder to do now that I’m working. Over the summer, it was downright impossible with the schedule I was working. But I’m going to try for 4 days a week!
- PHOTOGRAPHY: I posted about using my camera more, but I also want to SHARE more of what I do. I’m terrible at that! I’ll upload to Flickr with no issues, but I don’t share much anywhere else (except planner pages to PGW).
- CHALLENGES: I want to do more of the challenges on Instagram. #PlanWithMe, #RockYourHandwriting, #FMSPhotoDay, #CY365. Those kinds of things 😀
- THURSDAY 3: I want to do those in September. Every Thursday!
- #Currently Cards! I miss doing those! I miss having different ones each month/day/week/etc!
Do you have any plans for September? Share them with me! I’d love to hear them!