I wrote these at work during slow times, and honestly, I am quite proud of them. I think they are exactly what I need to follow, AND I can easily split them up by month and then by week, and even by day. It’s hard to give up on a goal when it’s something small every day that I need to do!
So, here are my goals!
19 December, 2016 in #PlannerFamous, Am I Dying?, Book Addict, I Work Out, Meh, No Set Topic, Photography, Vlogger, Writing
Tagged facebook, Fitbit, fitness, goals, Gratitude, health, instagram, miles, pinterest, sleep, Snapchat, steps, twitter, weight, working out, youtube
left side – current week
Okay, yesterday, I blogged about my goals for September. Now, I want to share some of my smaller goals, aka plans, for September. Things mostly involving the internet, I guess you’d say!
- BLOGGING: I plan on blogging more regularly. I’d like to say every day, but I know me. That’s not going to happen, no matter what I say. I’m out of the habit. It’s harder to do now that I’m working. Over the summer, it was downright impossible with the schedule I was working. But I’m going to try for 4 days a week!
- PHOTOGRAPHY: I posted about using my camera more, but I also want to SHARE more of what I do. I’m terrible at that! I’ll upload to Flickr with no issues, but I don’t share much anywhere else (except planner pages to PGW).
- CHALLENGES: I want to do more of the challenges on Instagram. #PlanWithMe, #RockYourHandwriting, #FMSPhotoDay, #CY365. Those kinds of things 😀
- THURSDAY 3: I want to do those in September. Every Thursday!
- #Currently Cards! I miss doing those! I miss having different ones each month/day/week/etc!
Do you have any plans for September? Share them with me! I’d love to hear them!
This was today’s To Do List. I didn’t finish it all. Hell, I didn’t finish any of it, but HEY! I did get some stuff done! I’ve already started tomorrow’s list.
Needing to be added: Upload today’s vlog. I had to re-render it because I goofed on it. whoops. Made it a little longer when I was done, though.
And in case you’re curious: the planner is the Today and To Do by Day Designer. The stickers are by Peanut Butter Taco and Miscellany Boulevard. Oh, and Libbie&Co. The sticker stores are on Etsy 😀
11 December, 2015 in Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged Baked, Big-box store, day designer, Etsy, Miscellany Boulevard, peanut butter, peanut butter taco, pinterest, planner, planner famous, Today and To Do, vlog, vlogmas 2015, youtube