I have 2 new workouts I can do. Well, they’re the same, but they’re different. I love the Boosted Walk with 5 Mega Miles by Leslie Sansone, so I couldn’t resist 5 Boosted Miles. LOTS of steps. Quick work-outs! And then Walk to the Hits! Party Songs!
I went back to the gym. Husband went with me too!! I burned a total of 518 calories while I was there. It’s not a lot, but I got a full workout, including two cardio ones!
Did a 95lb row! Only one but I now have a goal!
1.88 miles in 34 minutes. I know that seems slow, but now I’m building up stamina. That’s what matters now!
Goals for the Week:
Habits I’m tracking:
- 15k a day
- fitness goals
- Planner: Me and My Big Ideas Happy Planner
- Pens: Papermate Inkjoy Gel .07, LePen Permanent, Crayola stamps marker
- Stickers: PlanningMadeEasy, LillieHenry, Libbie & Co, Miscellany Blvd, MAMBI
- Washi Tape: Michaels!
LINKS to Things:
- Dashboards – 3 pack
- Washi Tape – Picture Quote
- Recipe Organizer Extension Pack
- Fitness Extension Pack
- 2016-2017 CLASSIC Happy Planner™ – Picture Quote
- Recipe Organizer Stickers
- Fitness Planner Stickers
- Washi Sticker Pack
- To Do Stickers – Bright
- Everyday Reminders
- color splash watercolor & word washi tape tube by recollections™
- black & metallic washi tape tube by recollections™
- watercolor washi tape by recollections™
- Papermate Inkjoy Gel .07
- Crayola 10-Count Ultra Clean Expression Stamper Markers