Everything is handwritten, using the Intous tablet I got.
So, it’s not the best, but it also gives me a starting ground on where and how far I’ll come by the end of the year!
I got 3 loads of laundry folded and put away, including sorting socks
Continue reading Pleased With Myself
inserts and things
tiny stickers, more for the BuJo or Day Designer inserts
stickers I use most
2 sets of drawers
washi and washi strips
Continue reading Organized
I’m so going to hate myself, but I’m going to attempt to keep myself physically busy, as well as mental!
- December Daily (using the Project: Life app)
- Daily vlogging (Dec 01 – 25)
- Daily blogging (oh my goodness, I used to be SO GOOD at that)
- Daily photo challenges (FMS Photo a Day, CY365)
- Daily planner challenges [yes, I’m obsessed with my planners :P] (RockYourHandwriting, PlanWithMeChallenge)
- I also want to do the challenges for December (I’ve seen the CR since I write the newsletters and OH MY GOODNESS! It’s ADORABLE)
- I’m not stressing on catching up with PL 2016, but I do want to get ready for 2017. Going back to one page per week,
- I’m also doing a fitness challenge I set for myself:
I should add that I am also WORKING over my normal 20 hours a week because one co-worker has hand, foot, mouth and another is using FMLA for mental issues.
Anyone making big plans for December?