I have been burning the midnight oil with the laptop. Literally. I was in bed, at midnight, playing some Sims 3!! The reason we purchased the laptop was because I wanted to play Sims on a working computer.
Yeah, so we’re having problems with the tower, I decided to try things out on the laptop. Yesterday, easy breezy! Today, I decided to install the expansions, as well. They installed without a problem, and run without one, as well. I’m so excited to be able to play the game and enjoy myself!! LOVE IT!!
I was tagged by Monique, so I better post or she’ll kick my ass, I swear. She’s big and tough, and mean and nasty.
I’m KIDDING!! I SWEAR.
don’t kill me
- I wear glasses, but would kill for contacts.
- If I had the option of a grilled chicken salad or a hamburger, I’d choose the salad.
- I had postpartum depression with Madison, aggravated by the Depo shot. If you have depression issues? Keep that shit out of your body.
- I love to watch forensic science shows. I was the big geek/nerd in school. Yeah, I was asked to tutor, and I was able to “dumb down” science so friends could understand it without me giving them the answers.
- I have the worst freaking sinuses in the world. I get sinuses infections whenever the wind blows the wrong way, :lol:.
- I’ve seen every single OC episode, but I never watched it when it was originally on. Go SoapNET.
- I’m a hardcore country music snob. If you can’t guess what the song is by the end of the first line, I disown you. Okay, maybe not that bad, but pretty close 😛
From this time forward, you’ll hold the title:
Dorky Light-Weight Nerd
Carry it proudly, dork!
Quick Fun Facts:
345208 unique people have taken this test.
Based on these unique user’s answers…
29.8% of test takers are gals,
68.4% are guys,
…the rest (1.8%) are confused.
15.5% of test takers get aroused by “iPhone,” while
36.9% get utterly ill.
32.2% of all test takers would choose the Internet over sex, and
26.6% of married test takers prefer the Internet over sex.
Only 4.5% of test takers own a Jar Jar Binks t-shirt, though
49.7% of them don’t own a lightsaber (priorities == messed up).
Yes, two WiiMotes, two WiiWheels, and 2 things full of pens, along with a pencil bag full of pencils.
Yes, that’s a dragon, a DnD “miniature”.
That speaker is our 3CD, MP3 capable stereo.
The miniatures with the dragon are mine and Josh’s DnD “players”.
Yes, I’m the nerd! 🙂