My Birthday!The Big Day8 December, 20193 days to go.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: memesImage
Day 30 – a dream for the future
A house! Seriously!
Josh said, as a gag, he went “Mom, do you want us to buy a house” and “Teenage Wasteland” came on. That was Kathy’s favorite song. It played at her wake. We couldn’t watching CSI: New York because that’s the theme song for a whole season. Its our Good Luck Charm.
So, our dream for the future is to buy a house. Oh, and pay off the truck. According to my math, by the beginning of April 2011, we’ll have it paid off. Nearly a YEAR early. TEN MONTHS! *squee* Go us!
I snagged these memes from other bloggers. No one tagged me, so I’ll be nice and not tag anyone. Feel free to do it yourself, but make sure you let me know if you did 🙂
1. Will you be looking for a new job?
Nope, not that I know of. I might put in a few apps, but only because I want to get out 🙂
2. Will you be looking for a new relationship?
3. Will you be looking for sex?
Not that I know of. Josh is pretty willing, all the time
4. What will you do different in ‘08?
I have no idea.
5. New Years Resolution?
Complete 1/3 of my 101 in 1001
6. What will you not be doing in ‘08?
7. Any trips planned?
Hoping to go to Virginia/North Carolina in April/May
8. Wedding plans?
Do friends count?
9. Major thing on your calendar?
Madi turns 5 this year; Ethan turns 3; Madi starts kindergarten
10. What can’t you wait for?
Madi to start school 🙂
11. What would you like to see happen different?
No more damn Re-pubes in office
12. What about yourself will you be changing?
How I handle situations
13. What happened in ‘07 that you didn’t think would ever happen?
14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about?
I always try to be nice
15. Will you dress differently in ‘08 than you did in ‘07?
I doubt it.
16. Will you start or quit drinking?
No, I’ll keep my current habit, thanks, though 🙂
17. Will you better your relationship with your family?
I think I have a pretty good relationship with the ones that count, and the ones I feel I can trust, and not betray my family
18. Will you do Volunteer work?
20. Do you expect ‘08 to be a good year for you?
No. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if it is
21. How much did you change from this time last year til now?
Not much at all, as far as I know
22. Do you plan on having a child?
23. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now?
most likely 😛
24. Major lifestyle changes?
Not that I know of
25. Will you be moving?
Most likely not
26. What will you make sure doesn’t happen in 08 that happened in 07?
Car wrecks? Or at least ones where we get screwed because insurance companies are quacks
27. What are your New Years Eve plans?
Get well, since I’m sick 🙁
28. Will you have someone to kiss at midnight?
My Hubs 😛
Well, it’s gonna take a crapton of work for the digital video camera to do video blogging, so that’s out.
For the “on the hour” posts, I’m gonna be doing 101 things about me, so if there’s any suggestions on what I should jabber on about, suggest!!
On the halves, it’ll be memes and quizzes, so suggestions for those would be appreciated, as well.