Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
|Major Plans for the Year
- March 17: My son’s 3rd birthday
- April 18: Josh’s birthday
- May 24: My sister’s high school graduation
- Sometime in May: the check from the government (at least $1200, since we filed as married, and have 2 kids)
- mid-May: Trip to my parents house (for sister’s graduation)
- June 20: My daughter’s 5th birthday
- June 15-21: Josh’s vacation
- June 15-21: trip to Virginia (or thereabouts) to scatter Kathy’s ashes
- August/September: Madison starts kindergarten o.O already
- September 16: Josh and I’s anniversary
- October 31: Halloween … maybe this year they’ll enjoy it more
- Dec. 08: My birthday o.o I’ll be 27
- Dec. 25: Christmas 🙂
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Posted in Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged 3rd birthday, 5th birthday, anniversary, Christmas, dec 25, halloween, high school graduation, kindergarten, march 17, may 24, october 31, parents, september 16, Thursday Thirteen 2011
I spend a nice sum of cash for a series of themes from Katy at Kiss My Code. I shelled out $220 for 9 custom done themes. To me, it’s money so well spent. This current theme (new one just uploaded) makes it all worth it.
For March I’m getting a St. Patrick’s Day theme. It’s a big deal in this house, because our son, Ethan, was born March 17, 2005. We go big for St. Patrick’s Day because he’s our lucky baby. He was a surprise from the get-go, and we definitely celebrate it. I’d nearly lost him before we even knew about him, because some asshole slammed into us from behind. I bled for 4 days afterwards, and just thought it was a regular period (a week and a half early), but when I missed 5 weeks later, we knew, and then realized that there was a good chance that E most likely would have been a twin, and while we were sad that I might have actually lost a baby, we were relieved to know that there wouldn’t be three diaper kiddos at once (since Madi was only 21 months when Ethan was born, :lol:).
The other themes will be as follows:
April & May: Spring
July: 4th of July
Pretty nice and sweet deal, wouldn’t you say? So, if you’re on the hunt for cute, unique, whatever themes (HTML or WP, or whatever), check out Kiss My Code, where Katy and Mindy will do their best to satisy your desires!