Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered…whatever you’re comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fun to medium to really big. The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real possible things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it’s your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, or link to this post so that the holiday joy will spread.
Surf around your friends list (or friends of friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here’s the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it’s in your heart to do so, make someone’s wish come true. Once a wish has been granted, it will be crossed off the list.
You needn’t spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn’t to put people out, it’s to provide everyone a chance to be someone else’s holiday elf–to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not–it’s your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just…wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you’ll have the joy of knowing you made someone’s holiday special.
1. Lots of icons. Any sort. 🙂
2. Custom themes for LJ. Yes, I know, pathetic. I prefer Flexible Squares or Smooth Sailing 🙂
3. Mood themes for my LJ. Yes, I know, LJ-centric again, LOL.
4. Christmas cards!! I want and love Christmas cards 🙂 E-mail me for the address, if you want 🙂
5. FO banners for LJ. Anything and everything works 🙂
6. Caps of movies. I can’t find any decent ones of GWTW and now that I can’t *watch* movies on my laptop (everything else works, just not movies or TV :(), I can’t do it myself.
7. A SelfSIM of me and my family 🙂
8. A Sims apartment like my own.
9. More readers to my blogs
10. A real gift wish: Anything on my Amazon Wishlist
Thanks 🙂 Here’s hoping 😛
The rest will come when I think of them 🙂