Theme: In Memory
In memory of the sweetest kitty in the world, who was so protective of a little girl.
Continue reading Photo Hunt: In Memory
I don’t have any pets, so I have to use my furry kids. You do realize that, technically, hair is fur 😛
The warm weather brings out all of the wildlife.
Continue reading Weekly Winners – March 01, 2008
Blogathon was fun! I really enjoyed it. I got wiped towards the end, but it was worth it. I raised about $65 for Helping Hands Humane Society, and every dollar counts.
I learned a few things:
- It would have been easier to do it with someone chatting, :lol:, but with the PC resetting it’s IP addie several times (did it at least 3 times), none of the messengers wanted to work.
- I think it would have been a bit easier if I’d had a laptop. This chair gets uncomfortable after a few hours, and after 13, I was aching. After 24, I was begging for the couch
- I want a webcam, BADLY. Knowing that there were other people watching me would have kept me pretty entertained. I spent a good portion watching Bug and her kitty half the night
- Reading materials are a must. If I buy books for Blogathon, someone’s gotta hide them until Blogathon itself, XD. Thank god for eBooks, or I would have been screwed!
- I need to find a better way of sustaining my energy. Caffeine at the beginning worked to wake me up, but then I burnt a good portion of energy taking care of brats and laundry, 😆
I didn’t get anything that I wanted to get done. Freaking PSP kept crashing every time I’d start on something. grumble