- Figured out I’m coming down with a bad cold, which will probably turn into a sinus infection, which will then lead to a chest infection. Because that’s how it always goes, 😆
- Bought some fun little things that will make the kids’ Christmas pretty awesome! I’m so excited to see their faces in the morning.
- There was a big wreck not far from here, so I’m worried that some of the kids’ friends might be involved in some way.
- Bought three types of jerky I haven’t had before: BBQ pork, applewood smoke bacon, and turkey. The bacon didn’t last long AT ALL.
- Am very unattractive. Fevers and my skin do not agree. It gets so oily and gross.
Posted in Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged 30 Days of Lists, 30 Lists, bacon, Barbecue, Barbecue chicken, Barbecue sauce, Christmas, Elf on the Shelf, jerky, kids, life, scary, sickness, Tyler the Elf, weather, wreck