Lazy webcam shot is lazy
Gingerscraps has one hell of a challenge going on:
Every single day there will be a speed scrap being held.
Yes, you heard that right!!
I LOVE the Jane Seymour “Open Hearts” collection from Kay’s. I would kill for one of the pieces from that collection. The one I showed is about $350, not including taxes. Yeah, EXPENSIVE as hell, but I can still dream!!
Josh and I haven’t had a formal ceremony to say we’re married, but we are married. I want a ring that proves it. I don’t need an expensive fancy ring but god, I need more than what I have now (which we got for $130, BTW, 3 years ago). I want that symbol.
Is it bad that I need that symbol? That I crave that symbol? Am I really that pathetic? Maybe I’m not, but sometimes, sometimes I feel like I am.
I love being with Josh, but gah, sometimes, I wonder what it would be like to be with someone different. I wonder if I made a mistake in being with one person so early. Yeah, I’m a nester. I’ve always been that way. From what I can tell, I get it naturally, from my father. I’m not knocking it, and I know its normal to feel this way. But I hate it still.
:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Movie Quote Meme rules:
1. Pick 10 of your favourite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Fill in the film title once it’s guessed.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions. Totally cheating, you dirty cheaters.
1. It will come to you, this love of the land. There’s no gettin’ away from it if you’re Irish.
Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I’ll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can’t see it, but I can feel it. – A Walk to Remember
3. This is a great idea. I’m glad you came around. You want to do some gambling and have some fun right away, or you just want to get married?
4. You’re morphing into one of them! Next week you’ll be waving pom-poms in my face!
Beeeerrrr!! – Willow
As you can see, the pseudo-façade was stripped away to reveal a minimalist rococo design. Note the unusual inversed vaulted ceilings. This is yet another example of the late neoclassic Baroque period. And, as I always say, “if it’s not Baroque, don’t fix it!” – Beauty and the Beast
7. My little baby, off to destroy people.
You don’t understand the way it is, I mean for somebody like me. Last month, I’m-I-I’m eating Jujubes to keep alive, this month women are stuffing diamonds in my pockets. I’m bouncing on shit and quick as that I could be down there again. – Dirty Dancing
9. You tell them that our lives can change with every breath we take… and tell ’em to hold on like hell to what they’ve got: each other, and a mother who would die for them and almost did… You tell them we’ve all got meanness in us, but we’ve got goodness too. And the only thing worth living for is the good. And that’s why we’ve got to make sure we pass it on.
10. Just for the record, I was only staring at your ass for the first 15 minutes!
Doing this stuff is so much better than having IT jobs, I think 😛
It seems, once again, Josh is getting shafted with hours. This week, he’s working six days. Last week he worked six days. Next week? ONE DAY.
Yes, you read that right, one day. What the hell?
Seriously?! A week before Thanksgiving. The week before BLACK FRIDAY! and they’re expecting NO MAIL? Seriously? Come on people! College kids will get sent packages. Josh has been PICKING UP packages, lots of packages, and they think none will be deliverable next week?
Okay, post office, listen up, and listen well:
Pull your heads out of your asses. Stop worrying incessantly over numbers that don’t mean shit. For the love of Pete, you can’t do anything about those numbers anyway, because it’s against the NALC contract with you. So, the BS you’re pulling right now? Completely and totally fucked up.
And scheduling a carrier for one day a week, making them sit on pins and needles for the rest of the week? It’s just uncalled for an rude as hell.
Fuck off and get bent.
Now I feel better.