:birthday: It’s 55 outside, but it’s COLD inside. My shoulder is on fire though 🙁 Damn it, I really am getting old. :down:
Not doing much at the moment. Got some Neutrogena make-up today. The lovely mineral one. I can’t wait to try it out.
Ethan and Josh got haircuts. I’ll have to show pictures later. I love them both, though. Ethan’s is SHORT!!
Josh keeps looking over at me and making me feel self-conscious, :cookoo:.
Oh, and if you couldn’t tell (or are reading through a feedreader), I put up a new theme. Same creator, as always. 🙂 This was one I totally forgot about. It’s called Winter Wonderland. Isn’t it just the cutest? I LOVE it so much. And can you guess what song was stuck in my head after seeing the name of the theme?
Time for Project 365 🙂 (and other pictures)
I’m guessing a crayon ended up in the wash, because that’s what the dryer looked like afterwards. 🙁 Anyone know how to get crayon out of clothes?
Josh and Ethan, before hair cuts
Josh and Ethan after haircuts
Those are my handsome little men 🙂
My shopping list for tomorrow, things I have to buy, XD.
- Wrapping Paper
- One more gift for Emma and Gavin
- Stockings for Josh and I
- Haircuts for Ethan and Josh (since we’re going to be there anyway, XD)
- A gift for Jamie from the kiddos
- To-From labels (we used all of ours from last year, XD
- Chicken, pork chops, and hamburger
- Madi’s Barbie/Horse set, plus her extra horse
- Outfits for Madi and Ethan (Christmas gifts)
- Notebook for Embodiment, the paper journal project
- Pens and pencils for Embodiment, the paper journal project
- Chicken nuggets
More will be added as I think of it, XD
Posted in Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged Barbie, chicken, Christmas, christmas gifts, haircuts, hamburger, journal project, labels, notebook, paper journal, pencils, pens, pork chops, shopping list, stockings, wrapping paper