I liked seeing how many books I read in June, so I thought that I would do it again for July!
- The Falcon’s Full House (Nocturne Falls Universe)
- The Vampire’s Unintended Alien (Nocturne Falls Universe)
- You’ve Got Aliens (Alienn, Arkansas #1)
- How to Lose an Alien in 10 Days (Alienn, Arkansas #2)
- My Big Fat Alien Wedding (Alienn, Arkansas #3)
- Her Mistletoe Mistake (Holiday Heroes, #2)
- Her Halloween Blind Date (Holiday Heroes Book 1)
- Pacific Passion: Books 1-3
- Her Valentine Surprise (Holiday Heroes Book 3)
- Walk the Line (Man of the Month #12)
- Biker (Bad Boys in Big Trouble #1)
- Bodyguard (Bad Boys in Big Trouble #3)
- Bomb Tech (Bad Boys in Big Trouble #4)
- Bounty Hunter (Bad Boys in Big Trouble #5)
- The Shaman Charms The Shifter: A Nocturne Falls Universe story (Nocturne Falls Universe)
- Bandit (Bad Boys in Big Trouble #6)
- White Heat (Firefighter #1)
- Blue Flame (Firefighter #2)
- Seeing Red (Firefighter #3)
- Fashionably Dead (Hot Damned #1)
- Fashionably Dead Down Under (Hot Damned #2)
Wow. I read 5 less books in July than I did in June, but I still read a crapton of books. If I average about 15 books normally a month (because summer means slower, I guess?), that means I should be reading 180 books a year. Good thing I have my goal set to 200 for the year on Goodreads! I’m currently at 129. That’s an average of 18 books a month! That’s absolutely crazy!
In a good way! I guess you can see why I’m a Ravenclaw! ? ? ? ? ? ? ?