The more times I write them, the easier they will become to follow through with, I hope!
I wrote these at work during slow times, and honestly, I am quite proud of them. I think they are exactly what I need to follow, AND I can easily split them up by month and then by week, and even by day. It’s hard to give up on a goal when it’s something small every day that I need to do!
So, here are my goals!
Continue reading Goals for 2016: Quantifiable and Trackable
New background for my lockscreen. I like this. I got it from the ErinCondren website 😀
Goals for the Week:
Habits I’m tracking:
- 15k a day
- fitness goals
- Planner: Me and My Big Ideas Happy Planner
- Pens: Papermate Inkjoy Gel .07, LePen Permanent, Crayola stamps marker
- Stickers: PlanningMadeEasy, LillieHenry, Libbie & Co, Miscellany Blvd, MAMBI
- Washi Tape: Michaels!
LINKS to Things:
- Dashboards – 3 pack
- Washi Tape – Picture Quote
- Recipe Organizer Extension Pack
- Fitness Extension Pack
- 2016-2017 CLASSIC Happy Planner™ – Picture Quote
- Recipe Organizer Stickers
- Fitness Planner Stickers
- Washi Sticker Pack
- To Do Stickers – Bright
- Everyday Reminders
- color splash watercolor & word washi tape tube by recollections™
- black & metallic washi tape tube by recollections™
- watercolor washi tape by recollections™
- Papermate Inkjoy Gel .07
- Crayola 10-Count Ultra Clean Expression Stamper Markers