Diet and workouts haven’t been the greatest, but since I got my Shakeology in the mail, I’ve had one every. single. day.
- My IBS hasn’t had a flair-up, and I’ve put it to the test by drinking milk (it was skim, so that does make a difference).
- Even when I’m doing butt o’clock early shifts, with little to no sleep, I have time to have a shake. If I have more time, I make it more special (currently addicted to Snickerdoodle ), but I’m fine with just unsweetened vanilla and a scoop.
- I get hungry at a decent time when it comes to lunch. With other ones (like Carnation Instant Breakfast, even the extra protein ones), I was hungry, shaking hungry, within 2 hours. Sometimes I’m not even hungry 4 hours later, when I’m usually going on lunch. I have to force myself to eat
- I find myself looking FORWARD to the shake!
This week, the focus will be getting small changes in my diet. I’m a calorie tracker. For me, I have to. I can’t wrap my head around the container system, but I need to at least figure out meals and things. Thank GOD for Ashley’s accountability group starting tomorrow
The 14th, I’m back on the PiYo train. I’ve found myself MISSING the workouts, but 4-5 hours of sleep lately means I’m coming home and just passing out. I just can’t do it. Though yesterday, I logged, according to my FitBit, like 97 minutes of vigorous exercise, cleaning. My shoulders are KILLING me today. But I’m not logging that as a workout. I’m being honest with myself.
Which that is a big mindset change, as well. Being honest with myself. I’ve needed to do that for a long time.
So, honestly, that was a long ass post, and I’m going to shut up now. Back to the sweaty selfies tomorrow
6 August, 2017 in #PlannerFamous, I Work Out, Meh, No Set Topic, Photography
Tagged Activity tracker, Aerobic exercise, Amazon Kindle, Amazoncom, att, Fitbit, fitness, Fitness Planner, goals, happy planner, health, Heart rate, Heart rate monitor, High-intensity interval training, life, me and my big ideas, never miss a monday, Physical exercise, planner, planning, planning made easy, recollections, recollections fitness planner, stickers
The more times I write them, the easier they will become to follow through with, I hope!
I wrote these at work during slow times, and honestly, I am quite proud of them. I think they are exactly what I need to follow, AND I can easily split them up by month and then by week, and even by day. It’s hard to give up on a goal when it’s something small every day that I need to do!
So, here are my goals!
19 December, 2016 in #PlannerFamous, Am I Dying?, Book Addict, I Work Out, Meh, No Set Topic, Photography, Vlogger, Writing
Tagged facebook, Fitbit, fitness, goals, Gratitude, health, instagram, miles, pinterest, sleep, Snapchat, steps, twitter, weight, working out, youtube
WORD OF THE YEAR: GRATITUDE
- Blog at least 4x a week.
- Read at least 2 books a week.
- Find a workout and stick to it
- Accept my body for the way it is.
- Find a balance with work and family.
14 December, 2016 in Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged blogging, book, digiscrap, digital scrapbooking, goals, Gratitude, gratitude 2017, life, reading, scrapbooking, word of the year, working out
New background for my lockscreen. I like this. I got it from the ErinCondren website 😀
23 May, 2016 in Am I Dying?, I Work Out, Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged Fitbit, fitbit flex, fitbit one, fitness, fitness tracker, goals, health, step obsessed