I’m trying to figure out a schedule for the blog. And my YouTube channel. I don’t know what I want to do though.
- Mondays: Plans for the week, including pictures of at least one planner. Gotta put those to use 😉
- Tuesdays: Photo a Day Themes. I want to get into that again!
- Wednesday: Listers Gotta List
- Thursdays: Day in the Life. I want to do these weekly. It might be a vlog, or it just might be a bunch of pictures. Gonna try and do at least some Thursday 3s as well.
- Fridays: Scrapbook layouts. I’m hoping for at least one a week! 😀
- Saturdays: Fun days. I am going to leave it free for whatever I want or feel like posting. Default will be a book review 😀
- Sundays: I miss “Weekly Winners” so I’m going back to that. Even if I don’t have a place to share the link, I am excited to be back to taking pictures again!
I’m ready for Friday. I’m ready for the weekend!
I am going to kick Friday’s ass!
And pray that this isn’t how I feel on Sunday.
There really is a meme for everything. Used in this: Stitch, Supernatural, Firefly, and the smexy Robert Downey, Jr.
So, it’s actually 4am on Saturday, and I’m still awake. I’m writing for NaNoWriMo, so that’s my excuse. It isn’t the best one, but hey, it works. I’m also waiting for a batch of newsletters to send, so I don’t have to send it in 3 hours instead. Hey, it works.
Halloween was wonderful. We almost didn’t go trick-or-treating, though. Ethan didn’t want to have his face done, and without it, it just wouldn’t have worked. Not that it looked that great after,
I mentioned a newsletter. Well, one gets sent every Friday morning as well. That is why I am up at 7am. It is a very relaxing way to spend the morning, I will be honest.
As I sat down to write this THIS MORNING, I was hit with a wave of exhaustion, and my husband also decided (we both did) that we needed to go vote. So, I came home, even more exhausted. I fell asleep until 4pm. That’s when my kids got home from school. That’s also when we had to start dinner because we had a Boy Scout meeting tonight and we had to be there earlier. So, I’m just now getting a chance to sit down and write this at 9pm. So yay?
I really do hate Mondays. I don’t want to wake up. But, as I had to show last year, one clock is 30 minutes faster. At least this year I have a nice looker phone to wake up with