I do not know the Spohrs. Honestly, before I heard about the passing of Maddie on April 7, 2009, I’d never heard of them. But, as soon as I heard, I felt for them. My parents lost my brother, Joshua [yes, the same name as my husband], at 7 weeks, due to many complications. To this day, mentioning my brother brings a tear to my mom’s eye, and he would be 22 this October. That is the reason I’ve gone purple on my blog, my twitter page, and my Plurk page. TweetDeck is also in purple, along with my Trillian Astra theme, and even my desktop [minus the background page].
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. If I’m burned and peeling, I can’t not pick at the peeling skin 🙁
2. I have to know everything about everything, or else I start to go a bit crazy XD
3. I hate hearing people talk on phones. I hate hearing “yeah, yeah” all the damn time. Makes me wonder WTF is being said XD
4. I get bored easily, with everything. It drives everyone I know insane, but I can’t help it 🙂
5. I have a tendency of rolling my eyes, A LOT!
6. I believe in ghosts and spirits, but I believe in karma even more. I get tickled pink when karma bites someone squarely on the ass.
7. I hate, hate, hate stupid e-mail forwards that say “mail to such and such amount of people and such and such will happen”. It’s just ridiculously stupid.
I’m tagging: no one 🙂 I’m gonna be nice this time. If you do it though, drop me a line 🙂
1. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as “dressed up.” Nope, still applies right now
2. 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed. *snort* Does 9 am count?
3. You hear your favorite song in an elevator. Okay, yeah
4. You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time. Sometimes
5. Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one. *snort*
6. You watch the Weather Channel. *hides* No, I don’t. Seriously. *innocent face*
7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of “hook up” and “break up.” Not really, 😆
8 You take naps. Don’t all mommies?
9. You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald’s leftovers. no dog 🙁 but most likely, 😆
10. You’re the one calling the police because kids next door won’t turn down the stereo. Yeah, usually
11. Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up. No car payment 😛
12. You don’t know what time Taco Bell closes anymore. 1 am, right? Or is it 3?
13. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt. No, sleeping on the couch makes my back feel better
14. You read this entire list looking desperately for one sign thatdoesn’t apply to you and can’t find one.Nope, not at all
The 23rd Qualm:
Bush is my shepherd; I dwell in want.
He maketh logs to be cut down in national forests.
He leadeth trucks into the still wilderness.
He restoreth my fears.
He leadeth me in the paths of international disgrace for his ego’s sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of pollution and war, I will find no exit, for thou art in office.
Thy tax cuts for the rich and thy media control, they discomfort me.
Thou preparest an agenda of deception in the presence of thy religion.
Thou anointest my head with foreign oil.
My health insurance runneth out.
Surely megalomania and false patriotism shall follow me all the days of thy term,
And my jobless child shall dwell in my basement forever.