This is basically all I have done today.
The biggest issue is that my body is now confused about working for 2 days and then being off again. It got used to the 5 days in a row.
- I didn’t drink water.
- I slept in.
- I took a nap. Hell, I took a couple.
I didn’t work out. I was fighting off a headache. Hence the naps. I slept like 12 or 13 hours. That’s insane, especially for me and my usual 6 hours and being good to go.
But I’m not worried about not working out. I at least got my Shakeology in. Right now, that’s my goal. Getting use to drinking a shake a day. I’m already noticing a change. My IBS isn’t so easily triggered. That’s most likely because I’m doing almond milk for my shakes. But, I’m not bloated. Like at all. My gut feels so good!
I’ve also found that I’ve lost a little weight. Less than a pound, but I’m not needing to lose a huge amount.
I’m also gaining back some of my muscle mass. That’s most likely why I’m not seeing a huge weight loss but I am seeing my clothes fitting better.
So, I was “lazy” today, but it was a true rest day that I didn’t even realize that I needed!
Yesterday, she turned 14. It’s not a big exciting birthday like 13 or 16, but here in Kansas, it is a little more exciting than most. Now she can get her permit and she’ll be allowed to drive to work and school :O CRAZY right?
Josh and I are both on vacation. It was nice until today. We won’t discuss today. Let’s just say that stress and us means it gets loud in this apartment. Five minutes later, it’s full of laughter. Maybe we’re all a little bipolar (I say that as a bipolar person).
21 June, 2017 in Meh, No Set Topic, Photography
Tagged birthday, dinner, Ethan, family, food, fourteen, friends, Josh, lunch, Madison, mcdonald's, pictures, pool, she can drive, sims, Sims 4, The Sims. The Sims 4, united states, water, weather
I did a thing! I meal planned… Ish. I was looking at easy lunches on the Beachbody blog. Severe Storm Warning, so I can’t leave but I had pre-prepared fajita meat, and some other things, so I’m making a wrap … Continue reading
There’s something about putting it out in the world, online, anywhere, that you’re going to achieve a goal.
Today, I’m making that commitment.
Maybe NOW I’ll actually accomplish a goal!
Maybe now I’ll actually see a DIFFERENCE.
Goal 1: The GYM
Time to stop making excuses. I pay enough for this thing (not as much as I could be, considering I have access to 17 locations and my husband is also a member with this), and I need to use it.
- Schedule a time. Minimum of 3 times a week, schedule dependent.
- Get up ON TIME for these appointments. Start thinking of them as appointments. No excuses!
- Get there. Do the workouts. Complete that C25K. Unfettered access to a treadmill. No excuses about the weather. Heck, can’t even complain about data. Free wifi with membership!
- Don’t half-ass! Do it! Push myself. Don’t kill myself, but push myself.
Goal 2: The DIET
Yes, I like to tell people I work out so I can eat whatever I want, and that’s partially true. I also want to eat healthier.
- Budget for the healthier foods. Summer is the perfect time for fruits and veggies. They’re so damn cheap right now!
- Find the cauliflower “pasta” replacements. Start cooking with those. I love me some cauliflower!
- Make more wraps instead of sandwiches.They’re more filling and you know you love them!
- Start meal planning, and if there’s room in the freezer (tiny ass freezer), start some meal prepping so Josh (husband) stops with the “fend for yourself” meals or things that are really unhealthy, like Tuna Helper (ew)
Goal 1: Become a FISH
No, don’t literally turn into a fish, but become ONE with the WATER!
- Utilize the days off. Pool is cheap. Pool is nice. Pool location is wonderful. Use it!
- Drink the water. I don’t drink enough liquids PERIOD, and with the humidity increasing, I really need to focus on the water intake!
- It’s okay to take a soak in the tub. It’s good for the muscles. Have an Epsom soak once a week. It’s good for the mind and the body!
LEVEL UP: 95lb ROW
I hit 95lb, as a test, on a row machine, and I want to be able to do 3 sets of 8 with it. I won’t hit it in the 4 weeks, but I will work on that!
Project 2015: Connie Prince
July 2014 Buffet – Seatrout Scraps
Healthy Habits: Connie Prince
#selfie collab (Gingerscraps)
Get Your Step On: Leaving a Legacy Designs
Project 2015: Connie Prince
Love Like Crazy collab (gingerscraps)
24 May, 2016 in Meh, No Set Topic, Photography
Tagged Connie Prince, digiscrap, digital scrapbooking, food, get your step on, Gingerscraps collab, health, healthy habits, july 2014, Leaving a Legacy Designs, Love Like Crazy, p2016, Physical exercise, Project 2015, Project 2016, project life 2016, Project: Life, Seatrout Scraps, selfie, week 09