WATCHING: Once Upon a Time
READING: Dream Chaser – Sherrilyn Kenyon
LISTENING: My House – Flo Rida
MAKING: Goals, Plans, lists
PLANNING: working out
LOVING: a new month
- I didn’t work out. I’m not making excuses. I just “ran out of time”. The honest answer is that my IBS really wrecked havoc on me. Standing had me doubled-over
- I’m still exhausted.
- I finished Once Upon a Time
- I wrote these at like 9am. It’s almost midnight, but most of it still fits.
- I’m actually listening to Linkin Park now,
FEELING: That it might be time for bed!
READING: Dream Chaser by Sherrilyn Kenyon
LISTENING: The Little Things Give You Away - Linkin Park
It’s nearly midnight, so I have to write this really fast, :lol:.
I went to the gym. FINALLY. After a long, unplanned, break. Truck brakes (TWICE), husband out of town, etc, and I just didn’t go. I went today and I hit it HARD! I feel great!
Oh, and this was after working this morning 😉
That was after work 😉 I’m currently at 24863 :O
Okay, I added a few new songs to my work-out playlist so I can get some variety (in alphabetical order).
If you have any suggestions for more songs based on what I have here, suggest away!
- Breakaway – Kelly Clarkson
- Bye Bye Bye – NSYNC
- Fingerprints – Katy Perry
- Hot ‘n Cold – Katy Perry
- I Kissed a Girl – Katy Perry
- Larger Than Life – Backstreet Boys
- Love Like This – Natasha Bedingfield
- Love Song – Sara Bareilles
- Never Again – Kelly Clarkson
- Right Round – Flo Rida Ftring Katy Perry
- The Right Stuff – NKOTB
- Shadow of the Day – Linkin Park
- Since U Been Gone – Kelly Clarkson
- So What – Pink
- Step By Step – NKOTB
- Stop & Stare – OneRepublic
- U + UR Hand – Pink