left side – current week
Okay, yesterday, I blogged about my goals for September. Now, I want to share some of my smaller goals, aka plans, for September. Things mostly involving the internet, I guess you’d say!
- BLOGGING: I plan on blogging more regularly. I’d like to say every day, but I know me. That’s not going to happen, no matter what I say. I’m out of the habit. It’s harder to do now that I’m working. Over the summer, it was downright impossible with the schedule I was working. But I’m going to try for 4 days a week!
- PHOTOGRAPHY: I posted about using my camera more, but I also want to SHARE more of what I do. I’m terrible at that! I’ll upload to Flickr with no issues, but I don’t share much anywhere else (except planner pages to PGW).
- CHALLENGES: I want to do more of the challenges on Instagram. #PlanWithMe, #RockYourHandwriting, #FMSPhotoDay, #CY365. Those kinds of things 😀
- THURSDAY 3: I want to do those in September. Every Thursday!
- #Currently Cards! I miss doing those! I miss having different ones each month/day/week/etc!
Do you have any plans for September? Share them with me! I’d love to hear them!
Find more pictures on my Flickr!
I missed doing Weekly Winners, so I’m back to doing these on Sundays! 😀
Infused water. I need to figure out more flavors.
17 January, 2016 in #PlannerFamous, I Work Out, Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged Balance - OLW 2016, bluetooth, Cyber-shot, Fitbit, flickr, High-definition video, Liquid crystal display, television
All shots for the Weekly Winners meme were taken with a Canon Rebel XS or the HTC Inspire 4G Android Phone. More can be found on my Flickr account. Project 365 pictures can be found in this set.
Josh is convinced that I need the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom and the Canon PowerShot ELPH 330. Eventually, I’ll have them both. The phone is guaranteed, 😉 The camera is just a little slower 😉 It’s just waiting until we’re sure something isn’t going to come up that would make the purchases stupid.
They’re in … anyone want some Girl Scout cookies? Just kidding! These are all sold!
Posted in Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged 16 and Pregnant, 365project, Barnes & Noble, Bella Andre, burrito, canon, Canon EOS 1000D, Canon PowerShot, Canon PowerShot ELPH 330, Cheddar Bay Biscuits, day planner, Dayrunner, Daytimer, Ethan, flickr, Hot Ticket, house design, HTC Inspire 4G, HTC Inspire 4G Android Phone, Josh, Kendall the Kindle, Madison, planner, planner organization, potato mushroom burrito, red lobster, Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, selfie, Sims 3, star wars, temperature, Thin Mints, weather, Wicket