I wrote these at work during slow times, and honestly, I am quite proud of them. I think they are exactly what I need to follow, AND I can easily split them up by month and then by week, and even by day. It’s hard to give up on a goal when it’s something small every day that I need to do!
So, here are my goals!
Continue reading Goals for 2016: Quantifiable and Trackable
I’m sore. Got a workout in, then worked from 130 until 715. Not a lot of hours, but it resulted in a lot of steps!
Continue reading Life and Such!
I got 3 loads of laundry folded and put away, including sorting socks
Continue reading Pleased With Myself
I’m so going to hate myself, but I’m going to attempt to keep myself physically busy, as well as mental!
- December Daily (using the Project: Life app)
- Daily vlogging (Dec 01 – 25)
- Daily blogging (oh my goodness, I used to be SO GOOD at that)
- Daily photo challenges (FMS Photo a Day, CY365)
- Daily planner challenges [yes, I’m obsessed with my planners :P] (RockYourHandwriting, PlanWithMeChallenge)
- I also want to do the challenges for December (I’ve seen the CR since I write the newsletters and OH MY GOODNESS! It’s ADORABLE)
- I’m not stressing on catching up with PL 2016, but I do want to get ready for 2017. Going back to one page per week,
- I’m also doing a fitness challenge I set for myself:
I should add that I am also WORKING over my normal 20 hours a week because one co-worker has hand, foot, mouth and another is using FMLA for mental issues.
Anyone making big plans for December?
After gaining back the weight that I’d lost, it’s time to get “back on the wagon” and get my health back on track. I can feel it emotionally as well as physically weighing on me!
Using a Create 365 Fitness Planner. Starting in January, I’ll be using a Recollections Fitness Planner. I’ll do a walk-through of it when it arrives!
Continue reading NaNoWriMo Is Almost Here!