USING ONLY ONE WORD! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to only use one word answers. Be sure to tag the person you received it from!
1. Where is your cell phone? couch
2. Your significant other? gone
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? awesome
5. Your father? crazy
1. Where is your cell phone? inches from me
2. Your significant other? Josh
3. Your hair? up
4. Your mother? Terri
5. Your father? Greg
6. Your favorite thing? laptop
7. Your dream last night? I don’t remember
8. Your favorite drink? iced tea
9. Your dream/goal? debt free [keeping Kori’s answer
10. The room you’re in? living room area
11. Your fear? death of family
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? a fucking house!
13. Where were you last night? here
14. What you are not? broke [for now]
15. Muffins? depends
16. One of your wish list items? Wacom tablet
17. Where you grew up? Evansville
18. The last thing you did? cut up hte pizza
19. Your TV? 32″ flat panel
21. Your pets? nada
22. Your computer? Laptop *sucka* / tower needing an upgrade 😉
23. Your life? stressful, but perfect. if that makes sense [I like this answer]
24. Your mood? here
25. Missing someone? yes, but he’s on his way home 😛
26. Your car? 01 Chevy Trailblazer 😛
27. Something you’re not wearing? contacts [since I’m wearing glasses ;)]
28. Favorite Store? walmart, sad, i know [not sad, true]
29. Your summer? can die
30. Your favorite color? purple [woot for purple bitches]
31. When is the last time you laughed? um, today?
32. Last time you cried? during the inauguration and then during the recaps [yes, pathetic]
33. Who will/would re-post this? those, like me, who have too much time on their hands
Since I missed one day, I’m going to go ahead and make it up, since I’m feeling semi-good today.
Biggest thing and best thing you can get any member of the family is a gift card, be it to their favorite store, or now, the new Visa and Mastercard pre-paid cards, so they can use it where ever they want.
This year, if we can’t think of anything for Jesse and Jamie, we’ll most likely hit them up with gift cards from iTunes. Both Jesse and Jamie like to download music, and maybe they’d have a better shot of finding the ones they want.
Jess could also use his to get a few of the shows I know he’s obsessed with:
Since I am talking about TV show downloading, this is what I’d like to get for Josh and his dad, since they both love football:
That way they could watch at any point 🙂
Some for me 🙂