- Figured out I’m coming down with a bad cold, which will probably turn into a sinus infection, which will then lead to a chest infection. Because that’s how it always goes, 😆
- Bought some fun little things that will make the kids’ Christmas pretty awesome! I’m so excited to see their faces in the morning.
- There was a big wreck not far from here, so I’m worried that some of the kids’ friends might be involved in some way.
- Bought three types of jerky I haven’t had before: BBQ pork, applewood smoke bacon, and turkey. The bacon didn’t last long AT ALL.
- Am very unattractive. Fevers and my skin do not agree. It gets so oily and gross.
Yes, these are getting scrapped out of order. I’m doing them as I’m inspired. It’s all about each day, special moments. I’m getting the pictures. I’m capturing the normalness of the holidays. Some people do so much, all day, every day, during December, but I’m not like that. We’re not like that. We prefer to chill and relax. There’s enough craziness without adding more to it.
Kit: Christmas Countdown by JB Studios
Template: That Silly Elf by LissyKay
Here’s the list for Wednesday. I don’t have one for yesterday. Biggest reason is that it’s about people we’ll see during the holiday season, and honestly, I won’t be seeing too many :'( My family lives 8 hours away, and unless they’ve figured out their issues, I won’t be seeing them (webcam issues). We probably won’t see Josh’s family on Christmas either. It sort of sucks!
Kit: Season of Giving by the GS Designers (from 2013)
Template: Holiday Greeting by LissyKay
I’m doing 30 Days of Lists. That much is true. I’m also doing December Daily! Everything is being done digitally. It’s just so much easier for me!
My cover! I love it!
Kit: December 2014 Buffet, pieces by Aprilisa, Connie Prince, and Kathryn Estry
Template: Feeling Festive by LissyKay Designs
Continue reading 30 Days of Lists! + Other Layouts
A couple days ago, I asked my daughter if she still believes in Santa and the magic of Christmas. She looked at me like I was insane and goes “Well, yeah.” I’m glad, because she’s eleven, and I’m not ready for my oldest baby to tell me she doesn’t believe anymore.
This year will mark our third year of Tyler the Elf on the Shelf, and both of my kiddos are so ready for it! I think this year, I’ll take a picture of them with Tyler. Maybe that’ll help build even more memories.
Or at least make me smile when they’re older, because I’ll have the pictures.
Kit: Christmas Traditions by JB Studio