The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Blogathon was fun! I really enjoyed it. I got wiped towards the end, but it was worth it. I raised about $65 for Helping Hands Humane Society, and every dollar counts.
I learned a few things:
- It would have been easier to do it with someone chatting, :lol:, but with the PC resetting it’s IP addie several times (did it at least 3 times), none of the messengers wanted to work.
- I think it would have been a bit easier if I’d had a laptop. This chair gets uncomfortable after a few hours, and after 13, I was aching. After 24, I was begging for the couch
- I want a webcam, BADLY. Knowing that there were other people watching me would have kept me pretty entertained. I spent a good portion watching Bug and her kitty half the night
- Reading materials are a must. If I buy books for Blogathon, someone’s gotta hide them until Blogathon itself, XD. Thank god for eBooks, or I would have been screwed!
- I need to find a better way of sustaining my energy. Caffeine at the beginning worked to wake me up, but then I burnt a good portion of energy taking care of brats and laundry, 😆
I didn’t get anything that I wanted to get done. Freaking PSP kept crashing every time I’d start on something. grumble
Posted in Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged 2011 Posts, Blogathon, brats, caffeine, ebooks, kitty, laptop, laundry, mumbling, psp, read a bit
I’m trying to buy some eBooks from eHarlequin, and they keep saying I need to activate Microsoft Reader. O.o Um, already have. *grumble* Oh well, 7 books for less than $30, yeah, I’ll reactivate, XD
So, what’s new on your list today?