18 years we’ve been together!
Right now, I’m not logging my food in MyFitnessPal (I need to … I’m in a couple of challenges :O)
I also ate like shite today.
Can’t even be arsed to care. :O
That’s not a good thing!
Goals for the Week:
Habits I’m tracking:
- 15k a day
- fitness goals
- Planner: Me and My Big Ideas Happy Planner
- Pens: Papermate Inkjoy Gel .07, LePen Permanent, Crayola stamps marker
- Stickers: PlanningMadeEasy, LillieHenry, Libbie & Co, Miscellany Blvd, MAMBI
- Washi Tape: Michaels!
LINKS to Things:
- Dashboards – 3 pack
- Washi Tape – Picture Quote
- Recipe Organizer Extension Pack
- Fitness Extension Pack
- 2016-2017 CLASSIC Happy Planner™ – Picture Quote
- Recipe Organizer Stickers
- Fitness Planner Stickers
- Washi Sticker Pack
- To Do Stickers – Bright
- Everyday Reminders
- color splash watercolor & word washi tape tube by recollections™
- black & metallic washi tape tube by recollections™
- watercolor washi tape by recollections™
- Papermate Inkjoy Gel .07
- Crayola 10-Count Ultra Clean Expression Stamper Markers
I’m tired of dealing with the issues of food that I’ve been having. I’m constantly craving the sweets.
Oh well. Here’s a video from yesterday’s storms:
The video is out of order, but I like how it turned out. That reminds me!! JUNE WILL HAVE DAILY VIDEOS! From June 01 through June 30, there will be a video, unless my parents’ internet sucks horribly. 😉 On June 03, I’ll be heading to Indiana, via the road (driving), and I’m excited. I’m not 100% sure when we’ll be back but Josh’s vacation time ends the 16th (technically the 15th, but the 16th is a Sunday ;)).