Today was my bathroom. I know, this pic, it doesn’t look like much was done, but I went through EVERYTHING! Four trash bags were filled!
We had to buy a washer, and since we were doing that, we went ahead and bought a dryer.
This LG has some pretty good reviews! We bought ours at Home Depot because there was a deal for buying a set 😀
- 4.9 cu. ft. capacity accommodates large loads to help you save you time and energy and Intuitive electronic control panel with LED display helps you set the washer and go. LG’s Slam Proof Lid will safe guard from pinched fingers and quiet closing
- NeverRust Stainless Steel drum with stainless steel impeller for durability
- 8 wash programs, including tub clean, heavy-duty, cotton/normal, speed wash and wool cycles, offer worry free fabric care. ColdWash technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance
- LG LoDecibel operation: itâ??s so quiet you may not even notice it. Direct-drive motor delivers long-lasting performance
- ENERGY STAR qualified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- 5 wash temperatures help you choose the setting that’s right for your fabrics from an easy to use controls
- Preset cycles allow you to customize your soil and spin levels to provide ideal wash settings for the best results
- Automatic water level reduces waste and takes the guesswork out of the equation. 1,100 RPM maximum spin speed for efficient water extraction
- Delay-start function helps you set the washer to begin up to 19 hours later
- The Home Depot will not hook up your washer with used fill hoses; new hoses will be offered during appliance check-out
- Washer requires use of only high-efficiency detergent, typically two tablespoons per load
- High Efficiency detergent is required for best performance
Big play of catch-up, but hey, that’s what life is all about
Well, Wednesday ended up a little better. Morning was stressed to the MAX. Today, the blog post is late because I woke up with a wicked headache. Air pressure change caused it. 🙁
Josh was off today, for his scheduled day off. I’m missing his working 6-days a week. I love having him home, but the OT was seriously nice. Now that it’s completely gone, I’ve been looking into working and NO ONE is willing to hire someone who hasn’t worked in 11 years because she had kids, and the smart financial decision was for her to stay home. They also want someone who’ll be a
It wasn’t until around almost noon when I realized I hadn’t eaten a thing. So, I peeled and sliced myself up a cucumber. Yum!
I’m really late in posting this. Today felt like another Monday, with the hectic stressfulness (which I’ll explain in full tomorrow).
But, onto how Tuesday went.
Around 6am: Josh called Yinglings and left a voicemail. He was so frustrated, he ended it with “um, yeah”. Poor guy.
Around 7am: Madison awoke, and we had to rinse off her concoction that was the result of us attempting (and thus far succeeding) from the spread of … well, I’ll just say she reeked of tea tree oil, and then coconut-oil based shampoo.
This was how thrilled she was with me. I’m so thankful that she got her hair cut the previous week, or this mess would be SO much harder!