I’m trying to make healthier, smarter choices. Just small ones here and there (as I sit here, nomming on some Pumpkin Pie KitKats ). Each morning, especially before work, I make sure I have myself a shake. I switched to non-lactose containing milks (Fairlife ultra-processed or almondmilk), and I’ve noticed a HUGE change in how my body is digesting! Yay for that win against IBS!
Continue reading Trying to Eat Healthier
Starting my year off right!
Continue reading A Week in Pictures: January 01-07, 2019
My shopping list for tomorrow, things I have to buy, XD.
- Wrapping Paper
- One more gift for Emma and Gavin
- Stockings for Josh and I
- Haircuts for Ethan and Josh (since we’re going to be there anyway, XD)
- A gift for Jamie from the kiddos
- To-From labels (we used all of ours from last year, XD
- Chicken, pork chops, and hamburger
- Madi’s Barbie/Horse set, plus her extra horse
- Outfits for Madi and Ethan (Christmas gifts)
- Notebook for Embodiment, the paper journal project
- Pens and pencils for Embodiment, the paper journal project
- Chicken nuggets
More will be added as I think of it, XD