Today hasn’t been a good day.
There have been some great parts:
- I got a job offer! I start May 11
- Madison got picked to read her DARE essay next Thursday
- I haven’t killed Josh, who has been on vacation since Friday.
But there have been some not so great things today:
- I have had pain all day courtesy of humidity.
- I haven’t done hardly any steps, because of said pain.
- I’ve eaten one too many strawberry cheesecake cupcakes
Otherwise, I’ve survived. Tomorrow is a new day, and here’s hoping I sleep enough tonight. Tomorrow is a field trip, another with the 4th graders. Then I have one Wednesday with both kids to Manhattan, for Music Memory (both kids! So proud! Second year in a row!). Then the next day I was supposed to go on a field trip with Ethan to the dump (I don’t even ask anymore), but Madi’s DARE program is then, so I’ll be going to that