I’m trying hard to find the beautiful reasons to be happy, but it’s getting harder this past couple days.
Tag Archives: caffeine
Blogathon was fun! I really enjoyed it. I got wiped towards the end, but it was worth it. I raised about $65 for Helping Hands Humane Society, and every dollar counts.
I learned a few things:
- It would have been easier to do it with someone chatting, :lol:, but with the PC resetting it’s IP addie several times (did it at least 3 times), none of the messengers wanted to work.
- I think it would have been a bit easier if I’d had a laptop. This chair gets uncomfortable after a few hours, and after 13, I was aching. After 24, I was begging for the couch
- I want a webcam, BADLY. Knowing that there were other people watching me would have kept me pretty entertained. I spent a good portion watching Bug and her kitty half the night
- Reading materials are a must. If I buy books for Blogathon, someone’s gotta hide them until Blogathon itself, XD. Thank god for eBooks, or I would have been screwed!
- I need to find a better way of sustaining my energy. Caffeine at the beginning worked to wake me up, but then I burnt a good portion of energy taking care of brats and laundry, 😆
I didn’t get anything that I wanted to get done. Freaking PSP kept crashing every time I’d start on something. grumble
17. I hate to do laundry.
I abhor that chore!!
18. If I have too much caffeine, and not enough food, I get jittery.
I’ll have to take video so you can see, XD. It’s actually kind of weird looking, and very subtle.
19. I finally have music on my cellphone, that I like.
But I’m still denied “Before He Cheats”, XD, so Josh’s ringtone is Chewy’s yell, 😆
20. I’m having problems coming up with this stuff, 😆.
I never would have thought that I would have, XD