- I literally pull out my hair (trichotillomania)
- My hair isn’t naturally purple :O
- My hair is actually naturally blonde
- I’m short, but I’m not supposed to be
- Long legs and shorter than natural waist.
- My hips and my ribs actually rub if I slouch when I walk
- I bargain for things 😉
295/366  – Dying My Hair, a photo by TM2TSon Flickr.
Attempting to go more blond, again.
Once again, more brown than blonde, though it picked up more red this time.
I’m not a natural redhead. Heck, I’m not even a natural brunette!
When I was a blonde, though? I got asked if I dyed my hair. NO ONE believed that I didn’t!!
That’s my natural-ish color from way before I ever started dying my hair. That started in 2008. In the years since, I’ve done mostly DARK brown or reddish-brown, though I have had it professionally done strawberry blonde once.
Oh, and the baby in blue? That’s Madi. Yeah, she was uber adorable even then! Also, aren’t you glad I got rid of those ugly glasses? SO not right for my face!
The other chica? That would be one of my really good friends, Michelle, aka Mish! She lives in New York, but she did live in Florida briefly. We met online, and finally met. One day, we’ll meet up again. I’m dying to meet her son, Thomas, and I’m dying for her to meet Ethan