left side – current week
Okay, yesterday, I blogged about my goals for September. Now, I want to share some of my smaller goals, aka plans, for September. Things mostly involving the internet, I guess you’d say!
- BLOGGING: I plan on blogging more regularly. I’d like to say every day, but I know me. That’s not going to happen, no matter what I say. I’m out of the habit. It’s harder to do now that I’m working. Over the summer, it was downright impossible with the schedule I was working. But I’m going to try for 4 days a week!
- PHOTOGRAPHY: I posted about using my camera more, but I also want to SHARE more of what I do. I’m terrible at that! I’ll upload to Flickr with no issues, but I don’t share much anywhere else (except planner pages to PGW).
- CHALLENGES: I want to do more of the challenges on Instagram. #PlanWithMe, #RockYourHandwriting, #FMSPhotoDay, #CY365. Those kinds of things 😀
- THURSDAY 3: I want to do those in September. Every Thursday!
- #Currently Cards! I miss doing those! I miss having different ones each month/day/week/etc!
Do you have any plans for September? Share them with me! I’d love to hear them!
I haven’t blogged about my Word of the Year lately. Not because I haven’t been happy. No, I have been SO freaking happy. Things have started to definitely look up. In the past month or so, I’ve gotten a new job, I’ve lost a good chunk of weight (I’m now 1.2 pounds away from my 120lb goal! Then I’m hoping to maybe lower it to 115, and if I can’t, I’ll at least be able to start TONING what I have). I’m feeling more comfortable in my skin. Josh and I are arguing less about stupid stuff. Now we argue about everything we agree with, which is quite hilarious.
Wednesday, Madi had her promotion to 7th grade, aka middle school. Thursday was the last day of school! I have the weekend off! We’re going camping next weekend. I have a guaranteed 40 hours every two weeks, even though I am working all 7 days starting Monday, 😆
I have a great boss, and I even sometimes get a chance to work with Jamie. Seriously, I’m LOVING my life lately.
I just haven’t felt like blogging about it. I don’t know why. It’s just … feeling like I’m almost bragging and I’m scared to jinx it.
But I am happy. Even when I’m crying because my baby girl is growing up, I’m happy with how beautiful she is, inside and out.
She’s also a really talented artist. She drew this Rainbow Dash from Equestria Girls, and it’s amazing! 😀
It’s fitting that the theme of iNSD at Gingerscaps is all about the #selfie. This month’s NaBloPoMo theme is also “Photo” and today’s is theme is “you” (aka “me”) I’ll admit it, I take a lot of selfies. If I didn’t, there wouldn’t be any pictures of me. I don’t like other people’s pictures of me.
I think I might have whitened my teeth too much, but that’s okay.