My Birthday!The Big Day8 December, 2019Holy crap. I'm really old!
Top Posts & Pages
- This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Warning: The account for needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Tag Archives: appleImage Image
I’m so tired of hearing about how Macs and Apple shit is “oh so awesome”. Not everyone is a “Mac” person. And, yes, at times, it does seem elitist to me. Not everyone can afford a $300 phone. Or a $1200 computer. And, NO, I don’t think the money is worth it. Considering the Mac versions of programs are usually $20-$50 on average higher… I prefer my Windows, even when it’s being a pain in the ass. Despite the claims, Macs CAN get viruses.
The kicker? I’d love to have a Mac. I just can’t justify spending *that* much on a computer, ever!
- if there is no way to *scroll* to read comments, you’ll lose readers.
- If 90% of your entry is ads, you’ll lose readers.
- If most of your posts are pimping for Apple and a kick in the teeth to anyone who uses other products, you’ll lose readers.
- If your site refuses to load (or takes forever) because you rely on others to pay for your hosting (because of ads), you’ll lose readers
Then again, you have some people so far up your ass wanting to be you, you wouldn’t pay attention to something like this anyway.
I thought yesterday was Wednesday. Guess what today is? So, yes, I has teh dumb.
Today Josh is off.
We dropped off Madi, headed to the DMV, didn’t get licenses changed.
We went to ATT store to get me added to the account. :w00t:
Went to Walmart and got apple for Madi’s school.
I need a nap.