- I’m starting to get sick. Couldn’t sleep with my ear plugs in. Hurt too much. Head was sore and throat was scratchy. I had to take PMS at 1am. Was in bed until 10:30.
- Went to Walmart. Outside helped my head but throat is definitely sinus drainage. So gross.
- Josh has an oral surgeon consult today. Needs all 4 wisdom teeth removed. Not looking forward to seeing how much that will cost.
22 January, 2015 in Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged Advil PMs, Josh, oral surgeon, pms, selfie, sick, sickeness, sinus, sinuses, surgery, throat, Thursday 3
- This is the last week of school for the kids
- It’s almost sleep time for me
- Though tomorrow is Monday, it’ll be a good day!
- My husband is on vacation until next Wednesday (he goes back that day)
- Having plenty of books on my Kindle Fire 😀
- Having a working phone! I ? my Samsung Galaxy S4!
- My laptop makes me VERY happy!
- I so appreciate my Advil PMs!
- I’m so happy that I was able to find Jergens Daily Moisturizer, Natural Glow in the correct shade: Fair to Medium! It’s almost always sold out!
- It’s bedtime! I’m excited, SO excited for that! GOOD NIGHT!
Posted in Meh, No Set Topic
Tagged 10 happy things, Advil PMs, blog every day in May, end of school, happy, Josh, Kendall the Kindle, laptop, phone, Samsung Galaxy S4, vacation