This is for Sigs ‘n More, so think of it that way:
Pink layout by Faery Ink
Purple layout by Tuts n Lines
Please help me out. I can’t choose between the two, 😆
Oh, and 2 new siggies soon to be available:
Lines from Iddy Pixels
Yeah, no update yesterday. No good news right now for today. Josh’s truck, yesterday, was having fits, and then this morning, car was low on oil (though it had just been checked a couple days ago, and no oil leaks detectable), and didn’t want to start. O.o Gah! Not a good day at all. We’re hoping at least the car, barring oil changes, will hold off until tax return. Without the car, we’re screwed, because the truck isn’t big enough for all of us. Hell, it’s barely big enough for Josh and Mark, 🙁
Other than that, though, things are going pretty smoothly. Potty training stalled after Madi went to Josh’s parents. I’ve pretty much said that now she’s not going over there until they can learn to abide by the rules that we’ve set up for her, because she refused for 3 days every time to sit on the potty. Then, she started going constantly in her panties, so we’ve had to adjust the time. Any idea how tiring it gets having to get up and down every 30 minutes for her?
Slowly working on new items for Sigs ‘n More. It’s not going very well though. I get inspired, and *boom* lose it so quickly. I feel so bad, because I haven’t updated in so long. I’m working on a new design, well, a design I’ve downloaded, but still, and hoping maybe that’ll inspire something out of it. We’ll see, I guess.
That was the scene at about 1:30 pm yesterday. I was standing on my patio. It was after the all clear, and firefighters were setting up fans to air out the apartment. No, it wasn’t mine, but our neighbors in 7 (we’re 5, if that clears anything up).
We had only one injury, and that was one of Mark’s friends running in to help get it out. It was a grease fire, and it slattered onto him. He’s got 3rd degree burns, yes, but just little spots (none bigger than a quarter/Sackajewa dollar size).
1. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as “dressed up.” Nope, still applies right now
2. 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to bed. *snort* Does 9 am count?
3. You hear your favorite song in an elevator. Okay, yeah
4. You actually eat breakfast food at breakfast time. Sometimes
5. Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one. *snort*
6. You watch the Weather Channel. *hides* No, I don’t. Seriously. *innocent face*
7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of “hook up” and “break up.” Not really, 😆
8 You take naps. Don’t all mommies?
9. You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald’s leftovers. no dog 🙁 but most likely, 😆
10. You’re the one calling the police because kids next door won’t turn down the stereo. Yeah, usually
11. Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up. No car payment 😛
12. You don’t know what time Taco Bell closes anymore. 1 am, right? Or is it 3?
13. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt. No, sleeping on the couch makes my back feel better
14. You read this entire list looking desperately for one sign thatdoesn’t apply to you and can’t find one.Nope, not at all
How’s your hump day going? Nothing much is happening here. Today’s Josh’s Friday, but he doesn’t get off until 10. Nice thing though is that the kids let us sleep in. Didn’t start pitching fits to get out until 10 am. That was nice. Madi actually knows how to open a door, but doesn’t do it, because she knows she might get in trouble.
Today is such a pretty day. I mean it’s gorgeous. Highs are only supposed to be mid-80’s and very limited humidity, meaning no heat index!! I love fall in Kansas. There’s actually a fall here, and I just love it.
I’m working, when the PC lets me, on new items for Sigs ‘n More. Like I’ve said, inspiration is nearly at a standstill, but I’m forcing my way through it, hoping it’ll kick something into gear 😉 We’ll see on that, I guess.